It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

Whistler stopped dead in his tracks. What kind of hunters went around with what they hunted? Then he remembered the kids that got helped by a demon, so a ghost may not be that bad.. and he thought he sensed somethin earlier. "I can't know what you don't tell me. Well, I probably could if I did the right meditations, like with the Wendigo earlier, but that takes time and effort I can't be bothered with. I warn you, he tries to hurt me, I WILL shoot first, ask questions later, and salt and burn him. UNDERSTOOD?"

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

July got tired of waiting for others so she decided to investigate the area on her own. It was foolish but she wasn't a very patient person. She knew that Wendigo usually stays in caves or similar places to them and there was only one location where the creature could be marked on that huge map.

Unfortunately for her she was caught by Wendigo and when he was about to feed on her she heard someone shouting her name so the creature ran outside. July as always kept a lockpick close so she managed to free herself from the chains and was inspecting the bodies, hoping to find someone alive when the hunter heard shouting in the cave. "I'm here! Don't shoot!" She shouted back and went to the direction from which the voices were coming from.

Just around the corner she saw David and Whistler. "Already killed the damned thing? Nice work!" She said and smiled slightly.

Whistler looked grumpily at her. "About time, and when were you gonna tell me about the.. thing you travel with. The Ghost. You realize we are supposed to send them on right? That is what a hunter does no matter who they are! Now lets get out of here. The smell is startin to get to me." At this he angrily turns on his heel, and limps back to his car. He turns on the motor, and drives back to the farm, leaving the others to take cars together. He needed some space away from these kids. Edited by BaldurAnthology

July watched the old man with the raised eyebrow. Why should she explain something to him? Who does he think he is? "My job is to hunt evil and that ghost boy isn't evil." She replied to Whistler but he probably didn't hear her.

She then turned to David. "I checked where Wendigo kept his... lunch. No one's alive so we should get going." The hunter said and walked out from the cave.

"Let's hope so..." July said as she continued walking. "Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks." She had a few scratches here and there but it wasn't anything serious. Luckily for her Wendigo was distracted before he had a chance to cause some serious damage. "How did you find this place so quickly?" She asked.

Raven saw Whistler hot-footing it out of the cave, climbing into his car and leaving before she could say a word.

She then saw David and July emerge from the mouth of the cave, "Hey! You all right? And where's Whistler going?"

Whistler pulled back up to the farm, parked his car, and switched it off. Keeping a small iron cosh under his coat in case of need, he sought out this "Not evil Ghost Boy" whom they were defending so avidly. "HEY! ADAM! GHOST BOY! I need to talk to you!" Whistler shouted, walking past the border and sitting on it.

July continued walking as she saw Raven. "I'm fine, thanks." She replied and inhaled deeply taking in the fresh forest air. "He just got angry that I didn't tell him about Adam." She still could not understand why he got angry because of it and why should she tell him anything.

Adam looked at Jim "Hello, I was just wondering where the others went?" then he heard another voice, one he hadn't heard before, how many of these people could there be? He turned and walked towards the source of the voice. Adam looked at the caller, a new man. The guy didn't exactly look like he would be happy, so he made sure he wasn't seen before calling out "Who are you? What do you want?"