What happened to Fusion City Rising?

SirFarq

I went to check the mod page and it's gone with a message "Please direct all questions to Thuggysmurf"

Thuggysmurf... what up bro?

EDIT: Outcasts & Remnants is down too but a message says it's being updated. May be the same for FCR.... hopefully!

When Fusion City Rising first went down on the 9th it had a message saying to direct all questions to Thuggysmurg, and that message is no longer there. Shortly thereafter Outcasts and Remnants went down as well, with the message stating it was being updated. The update went from 1.00 to 1.10 and was 300Mbs larger. So I'd imagine either Fusion City Rising is getting a big update as well or something more nefarious is happening behind the scene. Maybe creative differences between Recluse and Thuggysmurf. The new version of Outcasts and Remnants no longer requires Fusion City Rising, and its likely that the resources it was dependent upon are now included in Outcasts and Remnants.

Who knows, all we can do is speculate and hope that no malicious rumors spread as a result of this.

If you don't have a backed up copy of Fusion City Rising I feel bad for you son. I got 99 problems but a missing mod ain't one.

Edited by Rrezz