ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Seeking for the ideal follower...

MoonheartStarspirit

I seek the best follower I can find given a very precise set of caracteristics, for the need of a run I'm planning... and I have trouble to collect enough info on all the follower mods to find the right one.

What I need is a follower which matches ALL those criteria:

- female

- marriable

- custom-voiced

- immersive

- if humorous, the jokes must not become annoying even after more than 30h of play with the said with the said follower

A large content of extra dialog is preffered, and apparence of the follower is irrelevant since I will entierly re-customize it anyway.

Is there somewhere a good folllower mod matching my criteria?

• 2 weeks later...

Try Vilja or Sofia

Sofia is good I agree. I do have 4 followers : Mani, she is one of the best IMO, female, excellent body and excellent fighter. She spawn a Spriggan and her magic is base of shock; she is very obedient and never failed me. Hanali, is very good also. Once you recruit her, you can change her body hair, magic, etc. Her magic is based on either frost or fire and you need to decide which she will use in combat. Female, excellent body, you can marry her as well as Mani and both are unique and immersive. My other is Lydia which has been out there since the game was out and she is very good in combat, good body, you can marry her and she will follow you to death. The other is Nerida.

There are a lot of female followers. I had Sofia before but I do not like her face, I got to like my follower because all of them are my lovers but Sofia did not cut if for me. She jokes a lot and she is good in combat but again, I do not like her face. So, when it does come down to followers, there are dozens of beautiful women but I try to keep a combat balance in my crew. I dedicate myself to destruction fire magic, while I keep Mani using Shock and Hanali using Frost while Lydia and Nerida, are my close ( melee ) combat followers.

My game is enhanced so all my enemies are overhauled and I need help to keep up, so that is why I am using 4 + Serana once I start Dawnguard.

Have you looked at the SkyDream sets? There are at least 3 sets of 5 each. Each individual follower is standalone, and some of them are custom voiced.

Yes, I confirm these mods allow you to have 5 per mod and all of them are good.

Any issues running Selene-Kate in SSE?

I used her for a couple of hours and she does not have anything extra to make her special IMHO. Very good looking but as I said before, beauty is perception, what is beautiful for me may be ugly for the a thousand.

To be honest, IMO, the most beautiful woman in my game is Olivia, the girl you get in Skyfall State house near Whiterun and via AFT, I can marry her and have her as a follower if I want.