No textures in bodyslide from MO

Sathella

Ik

I switched from NMM to Mo this afternoon and have been going through the process of getting it situated. So far, I have resolved all of my issues with the exception of the topic title.

In bodyslide, I can see the list of the CBBE body and armor meshes. However, there are no textures registering. When I look through MO, I can see the texture drop-down under data - Everything is in there. I'm confident that it is a simple issue of not finding the correct path (I've noticed MO can screw with data paths).

Anyone have any advice on how I can resolve this?

I know this is 2 years old but thank you! Was pulling my hair out over this.

• 1 month later...

If anyone else stumbles upon this thread, my missing texture issue turned out to be caused by incorrectly selecting the "Game Data Path" in the Bodyslide settings (the ones that you access by launching the .exe) due to installing Skyrim in a non-standard location. Since Bodyslide couldn't find the Skyrim install when I first launched it, I had to manually locate the install folder and selected "\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\". However, that was a mistake; it turns out you have to select the data folder, which has a path of "\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\". When the wrong path was used, it created a new meshes folder in the Skyrim directory instead of in the data folder. After fixing that, textures loaded and I was able to build outfits. Hope this helps.

Thank you very much. You're a life saver. I just recently move Fallout 4 from SSD to HDD and having the same problem. Turn out I was select Fallout 4 folder instead of Data folder in Bodyslide tool path setting.

I get red triangle no matter what i have use all this with fallout 4 and not a dam prob the comment is froze on (CBBE) mod

and he wont reply no a dam bit of help on the net. thinks it bull if your gona have a mod cant just block all with no help or

discussion kinda a big f..k you

would be nice to get some kinda help....

Edited by punkazzrednek1026

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone else stumbles upon this thread, my missing texture issue turned out to be caused by incorrectly selecting the "Game Data Path" in the Bodyslide settings (the ones that you access by launching the .exe) due to installing Skyrim in a non-standard location. Since Bodyslide couldn't find the Skyrim install when I first launched it, I had to manually locate the install folder and selected "\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\". However, that was a mistake; it turns out you have to select the data folder, which has a path of "\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\". When the wrong path was used, it created a new meshes folder in the Skyrim directory instead of in the data folder. After fixing that, textures loaded and I was able to build outfits. Hope this helps.

Exactly this, was driving me insane, you think mod author can put this instead of what they have written in the FAQ?

thanks so much!! I got this problem but in fallout 4.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

u are the best i love u, i am ur secret admire

• 2 weeks later...

3 years later and your still a god damned genius. Thank you!

Edited by mysixthpuddle