modder3434

Samurai armor questions  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What color?

• red
    • blue
    • black
    • green
    • combination of any the above (specify in a post)
  2. 2. What style?

• more trational style based on actual samurai armor ( new models, few reused vanilla models)
    • similari to the blades style of armor ( reused models with a few new models)
    • doesn't matter, just make some good armor

Hello all,

Before the creation kit came out i planned to make a set of samurai armor for skyrim. the kit's been out for a while and I'm working on the armor. With what I've seen on the nexus so far, the current samurai armor is mostly redone blades armor. so please vote on which color and style you would like to see this samurai armor as.

also please take the time to explain your reasoning behind your vote, not required but I'm interested.

-modder3434

• 9 months later...

Red because it's the color of blood, demons, sacrifice. And mostly because it's my favorite color. And let's not go into too traditional of a style for the samurai armor but lean it towards that direction with an emphasis on making the plating appear like that of the ebony armor in the game sans the intricate artwork designs. Basically, it should be a shiny red armor that looks like it's the best armor to wear that also screams "Come at me, bro!"

Google "Ronin Warriors" for a good example. Only... and this is IMPORTANT... don't make the armor look too damn futuristic and high tech. Obviously.

Thanks for taking the time to hear us out. Can't wait to see it.