Looking for modding teams, or to form one

Ryan5280

Pretty simple. I would like to join a team. I can make textures, work the CK, and sometimes model. I can create NIFs, and recommend you to (on YouTube) watch LeckerHamster's NIF tutorials if you don't know how. Anyway, I am just looking to make friends and mod. :biggrin:

-Ryan

@Ryan5280, I am currently working on a "New World" mod but I am afraid I can only do world and level design! I am infact looking for ppl that would like to join me as a team to complete, finish and put to live this project of mine.

If you are to consider and would like to see some of my work you can check the links I have in my signature! Screenshots of how the work is going are on the FB page and on the site aswell! I would be happy to have a new friend! :)

Feel free to ask anything, really!

New Page with screenshots link : http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/633172-valley-of-mines-the-colony-screenshots/

Edited by TheDarkPrince

Hey Ryan, i'm writing a brand new storyline, wich will have lots of main/side/radiant quests and at some point will completely change skyrim.

but unfortunately it's my first mod, so basically i only know questing and some scripting (basically the scripts i need ;))

I would like to add some new interiors and exteriors to my mod, as long as some new weapons/armors/stuff.

I would also like to have 1 more modder to help me thinking the storyline (2 brains are better than one!)

Let me know if you're interested!

EDIT: WOW! @Prince, i don't know how your world is, but if you want a story inside it, that would be awesome ;)

Edited by gasti89

@gasti89 : ever heard about a game by the name of GOTHIC (made by Pyranha Bytes a lot of years ago XD) ? I am trying to recreate (by concet, not totally) the WORLD OF GOTHIC with a few mix-ups and a few add-ons that I like to see in the game! Yes, a story\quest is surely going to be there! If you are skilled with that stuff maybe we can help each other! Im good with designing worlds you are good with that other stuff! Me, you and Ryan! A solo team XD Check both my screenshots and pages if you havn't already!