Question about flashlights...

dsr1231248D

So I started making a mod by joining a team, it's looking pretty good so far, but now I'm quite stuck as I need to make a flashlight attached to the body, however I have find very little about edditing flashlights and almost nothing about moving the flashlight from head to body. I'm at the point where I just broke it, its on the ground facing right... yeh.

Anyone has any sort of tutorial or explanation about them, specially if there is any extra edits on nifscope or creation kit (or even FO4Edit)? I've understood almost everything about mods, armor, placing them, crafting, etc. but nothing about flashlights (other than an addon unique number).

If you do, I wish you the best of luck, because I feel like I've reached to the point where my .nif looks almost the same as the flashlight from TNR (with the mesh and addon node being the diference) and nothing really happened. However if you do end up doing it and find something do tell me, as I'm quite blind probably jumped over something :P. Thanks in beforehand

Guess easy enough to find out. Just have to check the vanilla one for either a child connect point setup or a skininstance (Ie: weighting) on the trishape (probably bssubindextrishape).

Havenât looked at a flashlight (by the way, are meaning for like for the Minerâs Helmet or PA or something) in a while, for sure, heh.