ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Missing and conflicting mods

pedigreeann

Two problems.

I downloaded the 'Better Cities - Solitude and Whiterun Overhaul' via NMM. Seemed to install okay. But Whiterun is not anywhere near what the page at Nexus led me to believe. I checked out my Mod Manager page and the plugin is listed as 'Better Cities - Solitude and Whiterun Overhaul - Better Cities Solitude.' Has the Whiterun part been deleted? Is it listed another place? I have only just started a new game with several new mods and haven't been to Solitude yet to see if it has worked correctly there.

I am a newby with mods and by accident I downloaded one called 'Terrace Patio for Proudspire' which is not for the Special Edition. I keep being asked about endorsing it or not, so I know it is somewhere, but it is not listed in the Mod Manager. When in my previous game, I tried to change the interior of Proudspire Manor via a mod, it was unusable, because of problems with the exit to the porch and the door above it (the one to the bedroom). Could the phantom mod be the problem? How can I find it to delete it?

P. S. What is the best multiple follower mod?

Edited by pedigreeann