Pirates of the Caribbean: The Golden Galleon

AnotherAverageName

OOC: What would Alessia be doing in a cave?

"Ill find a way Richard, hang on."

" Everybody gather round! This cave is dangerous which is why I am offering one torch for every three men!" Alexander reluctantly gave out around 6 torches but didn't pass one to Shalena. " Right! Me Richard, Shalena and Thomas will lead!"

OOC: GTG, be back in a bit

Richard looked at Alexander, then looked at the water fall "I think we could get across by climbing onto the rock, there is a small crevice there, we would have to go one at a time, and if someone lost their footing they'd be good as dead"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" Yes your right, good thinking Richard."

" Right everyone my good man Richard found a way through this waterfall, we climb up here one by one. Like so." He said climbing up the waterfall. He stood in the cave and shouted " Right lets go men!" He was completely invisble through the flowing water and held a rock. He planned on throwing a rock at a pirate as they came up. He backed away so he could not be seen.

OOC: Maybe because Mythic is a part of the RP too? :facepalm:

Shalena only rolled her eyes. "He's trying to rid of me right now." She thought and glanced at the other pirates and nodded to them. They knew what they will have to do if Alexander and Richard will try anything stupid. Shalena nodded to Thomas as well. "This will be 'fun'." She thought to herself.

Thomas sighed as he climbed onto the edge, he slowly started to make his way over to the other side of the waterfall. As he thought about it, the more paranoid he got about getting killed from the Imperial idiots.

OOC: I know, it's just I haven't seen her post since almost 15 pages ago. :sad:

OOC: I'm just saying that we should wait for the Galleon part when everyone will be here but I just noticed that Galleon isn't in here so I'll better shut up now... XD

Shalena noticed that it's impossible to see Alexander through the water. "That's just great. He's going to use it as an advantage." She thought, her hand resting on her pistol. If he'll try anything, she is going to be ready for it.

Alexander saw a hand of a pirate grabbing onto the ledge, he threw a rock at his hand and the pirate fell to the ground and was seriously injured "Well thats one already gone and we haven't even entered " He thought. " He laughed silently and then saw Thomas just reaching out his arm. Alexander liked Thomas so instead of pushing him to his death he pulled him up. " Sorry about him a rock fell it nearly hit me." He said convincingly.

OOC: I know :(

Edited by AnotherAverageName

Alexander saw a hand of a pirate grabbing onto the ledge, he threw a rock at his hand and the pirate fell to the ground and was seriously injured "Well thats one already gone and we haven't even entered " He thought. " He laughed silently and then saw Thomas just reaching out his arm. Alexander liked Thomas so instead of pushing him to his death he pulled him up. " Sorry about him a rock fell it nearly hit me." He said convincingly.

OOC: I know :(

Richard looked at Thomas "He threw it" he said, he slapped Alexander on the back of the head, and turned to him "We may hate them but right now their our allies you maniac, remember it"

Shalena saw how one of her crew fell on the ground and hurt himself badly. "He will pay for that." She thought to herself and looked up. It was her time to climb now. She turned to the other pirates. "Go to him. Maybe we will be able to save him." She then whispered to them. "Return to the ship. And tell Hayes what just happened." The other pirates nodded and went to check on the crewman and Shalena started to climb.