Pirates of the Caribbean: The Golden Galleon

AnotherAverageName

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" You great idiot Richard! Your not as helpful as I thought! That was not me look at these rocks, you can clearly see that these rocks tumbled from here as I stood up!" He said pointing at a cluster of rocks.

"Yeah, sure, I'm hallucinating" he said "Your not helpful AT ALL, you drag us down here, then throw rocks round, shout at me, act like a little boy, and are generally an idiot"

Edited by Brutii

" Maybe you don't know, Richard but I have the power to demote you! Or worse get rid of you! Now if I were you I would shut up and get moving!"

Richard scowled, and would have said more, but he was in love with his service, and wouldn't risk losing that, so kept walking, he'd seen enough men dead because of people like Alexander

Shalena safely climbed to where the others were. She was a bit scared that they will try to push her off or that they killed Thomas because you could hardly hear a thing because of the water. She then glared at Alexander. His attempt to persuade Thomas to join their side and now her wounded crewman... she knew exactly who to blame. She said nothing to him but anger was visible in her eyes. Her crew and the ship was much more important to her than gold.

Alexander was slightly ashamed of what he did even if the pirate wasn't dead. He thought of repaying Thomas and Shalena. He noticed that Thomas was just about to step on a pressure plate and held him back before he could step on it. He pointed out at it and from a distance he threw a rock at it and several arrows shot horizontally. He nodded at Thomas.

Thomas laughed at Alexanders comment, "This is easy, watch." Thomas said as he walked in between the axes as they swung back and forth, he quickly was on the other side as he turned around and nodded. "Easy," Thomas added as he waited for the rest of the group.