Pirates of the Caribbean: The Golden Galleon

AnotherAverageName

Thomas was so riled up and full of adrenaline that he really didn't feel the wound, he put his gun back in his holster and walked back to his ship. When he was there he got patched up and he sat on the boxes of crates on the dock next to his ship.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Stop being such a cry-baby." Shalena said in an emotionless tone. "A woman pointed her gun at you. Well, boo hoo! I am so sorry your feelings are hurt, princess!" She didn't know why but seeing a man crying just made her annoyed. People are pointing guns at her everyday, even those who she could call friends. Yet, she never ran off crying.

"You suppose to be strong not sit on a rock and cry. The world won't end just because she acted like that. I'm sure you two will be back the way you were in no time." She said this time in a more gentle tone. "You asked me if I was in a relationship. I wasn't. It's a waist of time and nerves."

"I assumed that much." Shalena said and looked at Alexander. She didn't care for any of this. The only thing that interested her is to find the Golden Galleon, steal some treasure from it because no one will want to give it willingly to her, get a new ship and hire the crew.