Pirates of the Caribbean: The Golden Galleon

AnotherAverageName

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shalena sat on the ship, on one of the crates on the deck. A bottle of cheap beer in her hand. She had hoped that Thomas will join them in search of the Golden Galleon despite the unpleasant past with Alessia. He needs other pieces of the map just like they need his...

Johnson walked through the docks past Shalene and sat down in a crate where he looked around before looking down. /this would be his bed for the night he thought.

Thomas watched as Alexander walked away, and he set down his beer. He juggled the bag of money as he watched Richard approach him, he heard him out and picked up his beer again, drinking a little more before he answered. "Well, that depends, if me and Alessia can come to an agreement." Thomas said as he finished his beer, and got another whiskey bottle out of the crate.

" And every woman treats their man like a never-ending coinpurse! An endless vault! No! No they don't! I never SHOW YOU OFF you don't even have to wear those fancy clothes I won't complain! Just because other relationships are like that doesn't mine ours is!" Edited by AnotherAverageName

Thomas watched as Alexander walked away, and he set down his beer. He juggled the bag of money as he watched Richard approach him, he heard him out and picked up his beer again, drinking a little more before he answered. "Well, that depends, if me and Alessia can come to an agreement." Thomas said as he finished his beer, and got another whiskey bottle out of the crate.

"You are willing to throw away the oppourtunity to become one of the richest people in the world, just because of a disagrement with her?" he asked