Pirates of the Caribbean: The Golden Galleon

AnotherAverageName

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"If you help me get the charts i will get you the Black pearl," Johnson said handing Big Jim another bottle hoping to get him drunk so he would say yes. Edited by Meciathe

Big Jim frowned. He wasn't known for patience. "Do you have a dead fish instead of brains? I already said NO! And don't you think that someone would have taken the Black Pearl by now? It brings ill luck to everyone who sets foot in whatever is left of that ship." This man annoyed him, so he simply stormed off. He also forgot to take an old map on the table. One island was marked there. Supposedly a treasure is buried there...

Thomas looked at the map and pointed out key locations: "Here's Europe, The New World, and the Caribbean Islands... There's multiple locations that seemed to be marked, the Dutch Capitol: Amsterdam, the English Colony in the New World, and... Tortuga." Thomas said. Edited by TheBestIdiot122

Thomas looked at the map and pointed out key locations: "Here's Europe, The New World, and the Caribbean Islands... There's multiple locations that seemed to be marked, the Dutch Capitol: Amsterdam, the English Colony in the New World, and... Tortuga." Thomas said.

"The english colony in the new world? You know theres 13, right?"

"And these locations are marked because..?" Shalena asked. She started to think that this map instead of the location of the Golden Galleon just shows the locations of some other items they need to find if they want to get closer to the Galleon.

"From the map, it seems there is an Item of importance in each city. It's only marked with a symbol. Amsterdam is marked with a black key, which I already have. Massachusetts is marked with what seems to be a circular box, and Tortuga is marked with... A ship?!" Thomas said.