Pirates of the Caribbean: The Golden Galleon

AnotherAverageName

Alessia leaned forward and said "I think i know what needs to be done..." she pricked the end of her finger with a dagger and put a drop of blood on each mark, they then joined together in a thin line and traveled down to the center. This was the location of the galleon. Edited by mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"So we need a box, the black key and some specific ship to find the Galleon?" Shalena sat at the table and sighed. "There are loads of ships in Tortuga how can we know which is the right one and especially if the ship we need is still there?" Edited by Naktis

OOC: I think we should leave The Black Pearl out of this. And besides how can a legendary pirate ship like that just be conveniently placed in Tortuga for us to take? :unsure: Someone must have taken it by now because like I said the ship is legendary.

Shalena laughed. "The Black Pearl? That's ridiculous! Not only that the ship is destroyed but whatever remains of that ship isn't even in Tortuga."

OOC: Okay, I was just throwing the suggestion out there. :D

"Well, I guess we can split up. I could take my ship to Massachusetts while your ships could look for the Vessel, since I already have the Black Key." Thomas said

"Sounds like a plan." Shalena said to Thomas. She was anxious to go to Tortuga again. Maybe someone from her crew is alive and maybe the Sea's Compass is still intact. The thought that some non pirate might be walking on his deck right now is killing her.

"Just a warning for you all.... this will require blood. It took my blood to unite the marks and reveal the galleon.... i have a horrible feeling that the key, the box, and the ship, will require blood to get us to the galleon. You could say i was somewhat of a dark child, always interested in the supernatural. Anyway, i shall retrieve the box." Alessia said with a smile.