Pirates of the Caribbean: The Golden Galleon

AnotherAverageName

"I don't like that plan, it leaves a pirate unchecked" Richard said "Blood? What requires blood to work? I guess it would be a reliable source, but I would doubt someone would make something which you need blood to use or open" Edited by Brutii

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thomas looked at Richard, "Fine, I'll come with you to Tortuga to find the ship." Thomas said as he took out the key in his pocket and set it on the table. "In-case something happens to me, I don't think losing the key would be very good wouldn't it?" Thomas said

"Just because we're pirates doesn't mean that we're the only ones who cannot be trusted. You can betray us all quite easily as well." Shalena said in an annoyed tone. Just because he's not a pirate that doesn't make him a decent human being.

"The map needed blood, only a small amount, but that is a sign that these objects will need it too. Anyway, we should get going." Alessia said, standing up.

"I hate these devices, they are a joke, needing blood!" Richard looked at Shalena "Pirates are known for being treachourous scum. From what I've seen they would quite happily kill their own mother for a petty sum!""

Shalena only laughed at what Richard said. "Well aren't you smart?" She said and glanced at the man. "You can be a treacherous scum and not be a pirate. People like you can betray your own men and everyone else for a higher rank. So save your 'scum' talks for those who actually cares about your opinion."

She stood up and looked at Thomas. "I'll go with you."

Edited by Naktis

Shalena only laughed at what Richard said. "Well aren't you smart?" She said and glanced at the man. "You can be a treacherous scum and not be a pirate. People like you can betray your own men and everyone else for a higher rank. So save your 'scum' talks for those who actually cares about your opinion."

"Hopefully, this will be over soon, and that you will be caught, because I want to be there when the send you to the gallows, pirate scum" Richard said a burning hate engulfed his every word. Shalena suggesting Richard had betrayed his country made him want to shoot her right then, in fact, if the others weren't here, he probably would have.