Pirates of the Caribbean: The Golden Galleon

AnotherAverageName

Thomas nodded at Shalena, and looked at Richard, "We should get going, if we want to save time." Thomas added.

"Then lets leave now" He turned towards the door and walked out, once out of an ear shot he said "Their all going to die soon anyway"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Alright then," Thomas said as he went out of the door and walked to his ship. The crew was just sitting around until Thomas approached. "Orders Captain?" One of the crew members said. "Get ready, were going to leave shortly." Thomas said as he walked onto the ship.

Richard walked onto his ship, after having made a short detour into the town, and turned to his second in command "Upon finding the galleon, you are to order the troops to storm it, nothing is to go wrong, I don't want those filthy pirates cheating the crown"

"Aye sir"

"I'm not to be disturbed"

"Aye sir"

Richard went into his cabin, then sat down on the bed "By god, Richard, what have you dragged yourself into this time?" he wondered aloud. Then he walked over to his desk and began to plot how to kill the pirates... then he stopped. He'd just be proving them right. Richard kicked over his desk, shouting that it was unbelievable. Then he lay down on his bed and drifted into an uneasy dream

Edited by Brutii

OOC: She's still at Alessia's and her name is Shalena not Shalene. :mellow:

Shalena left Alessia's place to look for Thomas's ship. She had more than enough of traveling with those 'better people'. She was slowly strolling through the docks when she noticed Johnson trying to get attention of some woman. "You are so terrible that you can't even get my name right." The pirate said and folded her arms on her chest.

"For the love of God forget those stupid charts. I don't know where they are nor I will go looking for them." She glanced at the map. "Would you look at that. It seems fortune had turned her gaze on you. A buried treasure and if Big Jim had the map then the treasure must be big." She then looked around for a moment to see if no one's watching. "I have some news for you. We found the location of the Galleon but to get it we need some kind of black key, a box and a ship. We will be going to look for the ship in Tortuga then probably for the other items." She then returned the map to Johnson. "Keep the map."

To people who didn't know Shalena, this plan with Johnson might seem like the act of kindness and compassion for a fellow who lost everything he had because of certain people, like what happened to her when she lost her ship and the crew but the truth was, her plan was much more sinister and she was very very careful so that no one would find out the truth. "All in due time." She thought and smiled slightly.

Shalena pulled a small, obviously stolen coin purse and handed it to Johnson. "Go and buy yourself some clothes. Make sure to buy something that would cover your face. I will try to get you in Thomas's crew so you could go with us." She then looked around again. "I warn you, don't try anything stupid. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry." She said in a cold, almost threatening voice. Edited by Naktis