Pirates of the Caribbean: The Golden Galleon

AnotherAverageName

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Crew Members were around a poker table, smoking cigars and other things. As they heard someone walk down they noticed Johnson, "Aye! A new member, come sit and meet the crew lad!" One of the members said.

"I was the youngest Admiral in the navy until my ship was destroyed and now I want revenge on who did this to me and to put there head on a spike,"Johnson said as he won the first hand. Edited by Meciathe

The crew members grunted and moaned as they lost some money, but put even more money in the Pot, as the cards were dealt again. "You and Captain Thomas both lad," The Crew member added as he put his first cigar out and grabbed another.

As the new pirate asked the question, everyone went dead silent. One of the crew member leaned in and started to whisper: "You see, he used to be in the Imperial Army, and Admiral actually, but during one of his missions, there was a massacre and he was the only survivor, plus when he got back, he was tried and found guilty and was dishonorably discharged from the Navy."

"I was discharged after i was betrayed and i was the only survivor, I had to watch my ship explode then sink." Johnson said put his cards down an ace and a 10 of hearts. Edited by Meciathe