Pirates of the Caribbean: The Golden Galleon

AnotherAverageName

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Nice to meet you Sappy. I'm Shalena but you already know that." The name was familiar, maybe she heard it somewhere. "I do hope that you will be able to help." She said. The pirate found it odd that no one else had arrived to Tortuga yet. Maybe they're afraid of the locals?

"Nice to meet you too, hope you find your vessel today," Shappy said as he turned toward the Town's gate, "We should get going, the walk isn't far but the cave is really deep into the ground." Shappy added as he started walking toward the gate, as Thomas followed him. Edited by TheBestIdiot122

Alessia soon docked in the The Massachusetts Bay Colony dock... she got off the ship accompanied by her bodyguard. After explaining to the Dockmaster who she was, she was granted free access into the colony while she was searching for the box... She arrived at the treasury, where the governor of the colony was counting the wealth of the place.

"Hello Dilan, it has been a long time has it not?" Alessia said approaching the man.

"Alessia Goldfield! I never thought we would meet again! Well it is a pleasure my lady, how may i help you?"

"I need... i need the box you uncovered when i was here last... you know, the circular golden orb... beautiful thing."

"That... that is our greatest treasure Alessia... i could not give it away..."

"It is required to.. to find the Golden Galleon." Alessia said the second part in a whisper, so not to attract attention.

"Bah! that is just a myth! i thought you better than to believe fairy-tales!... You... you are not Joking are you? it.. it's real?!"

"As real as you and i Dilan... and the box... i need this treasure, along with an ebony black key, and a legendary ship. We have the key... but not the ship... or the box."

"Then... if you promise to... well remember this colony when you find the Galleon... i will give you the orb."

"Thank you... i will make sure the crown remember you are out here, add a little to you're already bursting coffers... you know, personal money."

"Then you may have it... just come with me..." And the Governor of the Colony led Alessia to the heavily guarded 'Grand Vault' as it was nicknamed... where the box was kept...

Johnson followed Thomas,"How did it get in a deep underground cave? And how are we meant to get it out?" Johnson was puzzled. Edited by Meciathe

Shappy continued to walk, as the finally left town they hit the dense forest. "The ship is in an old Smuggling cave, it is still in great shape I ensure you. I don't really know how it got there in the first place, but we'll find out eh?" Shappy said as they continued to walk.

"We will." Shalena said. "What do you want to do with the ship once we'll find it?" She asked Thomas's. The pirate wondered if their opinions are the same or different like day and night. She wanted to keep the ship for themselves. They are pirates and this was yet another guarantee for their lives.

"Well, from what it seems we need the ship to find the Golden Galleon, after that I guess you can have it, since you don't have a ship anyways." Thomas said, as Shappy stopped on a cliff side, and pointed downward. Thomas looked down to see the side cave entrance, "It's right in there, we have to climb down though." Thomas shrugged and slowly stepped down onto the first rock and turned himself over and started to climb down, before he even knew it he already got down to the cave entrance. "That was easy..." Thomas said to himself and looked at the others, waiting for them to come down. Shappy did the same as Thomas did, and he also got down to the entrance.