Pirates of the Caribbean: The Golden Galleon

AnotherAverageName

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shalena was a bit surprised by his answer. She'd love to sail a legendary ship like that but those 'lawful' ones would burn the ship to the ground first before they'd let her to have it. Shalena looked at the cave entrance and waited for everyone to go down first. Once everyone were below she quite quickly got down as well.

Tree climbing as a child was useful even now. Though of course when she became a pirate she had to do even more climbing both up and down.

Shappy looked around as everyone got down, "Alright, traveling through this cave is longer then getting here, so stay close and don't go off in another direction." Shappy said as he grabbed a torch from when he had before hand and lit it, and walked into the cave. Thomas followed closely.

Alessia walked with Dilan through the treasury, until at last they came to the vault. Once the governor opened it, he and alessia stepped inside, Alessia looked at the beautiful golden orb that sat upon a podium in the center of the room, Dilan walked over and picked up the large orb, and placed it in Alessia's hands. "We have never been able to open it you know." Alessia smiled and thanked dilan, then promptly returned to her ship...

Alexander sat in his cabin looking out of the window at Alessia. He turned to his Commodore " Commodore, do you think Alessia is using me?"

"Do you wan't to hear my hones answer sir. Yes."

" Hmm, I wonder....what on earth is she holding?"

Edited by AnotherAverageName

" She took the map, everything, what does she suppose I do?"

" I don't know sir I suggest we follow her, see what she is up to, should be easy....her boats very slow...if you don't mind me saying sir."

The Elusive followed Alessia's ship from a safe distance.

Edited by AnotherAverageName