Wars In skyrim ??

TheRedHunter

Heh, luckily I backed that mod up into a folder of my own in case I have to reinstall Skyrim, I do that with every mod. Better Villages has been hidden forever too, I actually want that mod but can't get it.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wars in skyrim was definately one of the best Mod for skyrim (gameplay wise)....such a shame it's been taken out.

I hardly understand how someone can be affected by some (or a lot ?) stupid people on internet...cause welll...they are stupid so why would you care about them ? Just ignore them....or something.

I'm pretty sure there was a lot more people that was actually enjoying this great mod...So Alex, if you care about them, why dont you give your source file so someone else could continue your project ?

It's really not a good decision to take down all the work you have done so far. Ignore the haters, but dont ignore people who were liking your work!

(sorry for not so good english)

Edited by Bob227

wow i just returned to check up on the skyrim modding scene to see whats arrived since ive been playing FNV and then i find this out, im gutted wis was amazing, im gonna go and have a memorial for it now xD...what a pity, and shawkab is still about isnt he? i thought he just had a disagreement about the donations system and then nexus and him worked it out :P

Whoa, it's really gone, tried checking it in skyrimnexus.. such a bummer :ermm: . I was planning on using it once its got a spawn count meter (like what the author is planning in the future) or got a super awesome PC with uber specs. guess I'll be stuck with SkyrimLive for awhile. not that i think it's bad. just that Wars in Skyrim is more of my preference, It's more chaotic. Vanilla Skyrim is too peaceful for me.

Maybe we could compile all the versions and re-release it?

Not if you don't wan't to get banned.

Alex is taking a "vacation" for the moment and if I understand correctlyfrom the emails he will eventually be back.

As he is already working on WIS 5, but when he will release it or if he will release it that is a huge question.

There is a very strict NO from him on re uploading or use any parts of the mod to anybody except for Gasty89

who is working on the PROJECT] Wars in Skyrim - The Story.

I'll keep you guys updated if I will get any info :)

Just got back from vacation and eager to see if there were any new updates on WIS. It's a real shame :(

Alex is a brilliant modder and WIS was my favorite mod by far...

But what you guys don't understand is that there will always be trolls. As some have said this is as old as the internet. There will always be people who are mean, troll or harass others just because they get a hard on from doing so. Don't expect this to go away. The best thing we can do as a community is to report such posts and let the mods do their jobs. Beyond that just ignore these kind of people - whatever they may say. It's meaningless and silly to pay any attention to such people.

Anyway, hope he comes back. His mod is very popular - some modders would kill for such popularity - and to abandon it at the peak of its glory is a real shame indeed.

Why could he not just leave it on, and put in the discription that he will not be helping people with bugs or updates?

But I am sure he had his reasons!

Great mod, great modder, never spoke to him but I am sure he is a great guy!

Much love!

Edited by Loki180