What was your 1st computer and what games did you have?

kvnchrist

Commodore 64 which came with a game compilation cartridge with Fiendish Freddys Big Top of Fun, Flimbo's Quest, Klax, and a football game where the players were literally square people! It was the only football I found bearable to play, and i've got Flimbo's on my desktop it's strangely addictive! :biggrin:

Commodore Vic-20 was the first I had free access to as a kid (pc of my mom's best girl friend with whom I spent a lot of time). Had one of those cassette tape drives (wow...). Unless I remember incorrectly, I think I played Adventureland on it relentlessly. I got quite hooked on those interactive text adventures.http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/teehee.gif Edited by WizardOfAtlantis

A type of Commodore, don't remember which one, I think it was 64. Wait, I see a pattern going on here.

Arena was my first game, then I got into video games.

Yeah, I see a pattern all right, too...we're showing how old we are through our first pc's. http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/biggrin.gif j/k

A type of Commodore, don't remember which one, I think it was 64. Wait, I see a pattern going on here.

Arena was my first game, then I got into video games.

Yeah, I see a pattern all right, too...we're showing how old we are through our first pc's. :biggrin: j/k

Less of a joke than you might think. :biggrin:

C-64, followed by Amiga. I think the Amiga did everything the PC could do, only better, and only died due to poor marketing. First games I played were Ultima III (never got into the whole series, though) the Might and Magic Games, the Dungeons and Dragons games, and a few others. When I swapped to Amiga, I played Dungeon Master (great game, but I was fail at playing it), the Eye of the Beholder games (fared much better) and some other good ones.

I can still remember typing "LOAD *,8" or something like that to run my C64 programs... and we had to do that walking uphill both ways, in the snow, and we liked it! :P

Best of all, I played Wasteland. This game was the spiritual grandfather of the Fallout series. :D

Edited by nyxalinth