EVE and FWE and the Metal Blaster

Moldy

Simply put,I don't like that EVE turns the Metal Blaster into a generic-looking Laser Rifle,when FWE made it look unique. I'm looking for a way to change it back,without having to use the Creation Kit myself. I've tried copying FWE's entry for the Metal Blaster as an override to a new mod,but that resulted in a HIDEOUSLY broken texture. Thankfully,it was easy to fix; All I had to do was delete my override. Any suggestions?

I doubt you'll need to do any of that though.

Could try loading FWE, EVE and the patch in Fo3Edit, find the metal blaster entry and see which mod overrides which. If you know what you're looking at and know what you're doing, you can override alter it on the spot. If not, make a screenshot and post it here.

Edit: grammar.

Edited by BlackRampage

It's the Blackened FWE+EVE+MMM patch that's overriding the FWE texture,and the Blackened patch uses EVE's texture,which is,in and of itself,the EVE-ified AER9 Laser Rifle texture. My first crack at the issue was to copy FWE's entry for the Metal Blaster as an override to a new mod. This seemed ideal,because the stats were identical between FWE and the Blackened Patch. However,when I loaded up the game,the texture was HILARIOUSLY borked. Like,the ECP's texture (The Metal Blaster loads ECPs in FWE) was smeared all over the stock,receiver,and barrel.

It's the Blackened FWE+EVE+MMM patch that's overriding the FWE texture,and the Blackened patch uses EVE's texture,which is,in and of itself,the EVE-ified AER9 Laser Rifle texture. My first crack at the issue was to copy FWE's entry for the Metal Blaster as an override to a new mod. This seemed ideal,because the stats were identical between FWE and the Blackened Patch. However,when I loaded up the game,the texture was HILARIOUSLY borked. Like,the ECP's texture (The Metal Blaster loads ECPs in FWE) was smeared all over the stock,receiver,and barrel.

Did you toggle "Archive Invalidation" after you changed the texture?