What tools do you use with Eve Online?

Dark0ne

Eve Online has a multitude of plugins and supporting software to better accommodate what you want to do in and outside of the game. What software do you use?

At the moment I use:

• EveMon - brilliant for skill planning and letting you know when skills have been completed. A must for EVERY Eve player.
  • Eve Fitting Tool (EFT) - great for testing and comparing different ship fittings against each other so you can find the optimal fitting for every situation.
  • Eve Market Monitor App - allows you to export your Journal and Market transactions into .csv files so you can create semi-automated spreadsheets without having to manually input all your data

I use EFT all the time, it is probably the most helpful tool available. EVEMon has a more limited use for me, as I dont like to plan too far ahead - most of my skill training decisions are a bit spontaneous. I also used EMMA, but it just wasnt useful for me, as I didnt trade in enough bulk for a lot of things to work well.

Has anyone ever used navbot? I saw a link for it once, but never got around to trying it. Apparently its a trade finder that you install, and then can run from the ingame browser - kinda like EVE Central, but always up to date, as it can use the IGB to access trade information. It looked quite useful.