Mod listing here just as unhelpful as on NWVault...

dainsgames

Couldn't find a site discussion or support topic, so I thought I'd put this here instead. I have several gameplay mods going right now, and the only ones I could identify a category for was the buff and inspire effects removal (Visual Effects) and Big Bag Inventory (UI). No obvious place for TonyK's AI, The Complete Craftsman, etc. Same as on NWVault, which has made me use search to find every single thing I've ever downloaded through them. (And wait like 30 seconds for blahblah.ign.com to respond to the search too. Every time :( )

I'd like to suggest an overhaul of the category system here. I just took a look at Skyrim's and I would think many of the same cats would work here - Gameplay effects and Changes, Armor, Weapons, Bugfixes, Combat, Companions, etc. I would suggest adding AI, Spells and Crafting specifically too.

Edited by dainsgames

The categories were actually decided on by the NWN modders over on the BioWare Social site :psyduck:

The general idea was that because there were going to be less mods here due to the Vault still being operational (albeit in a crippled state), the categories would be more generic and the tags would add more depth.

Thanks for the info. I looked up the Tags and the Resources tags look like exactly what I was talking about :) as opposed to the categories which look like they're set up for modder resources.

I have some suggestions, but I found the general Nexus Site discussion forum so I'll move this over there.