Quest mod

Deleted21550714User

this is an idea for a scripted quest

I can't write scripts, can barely navigate through Ck, but i thought of a cool little quest mod involving the poisoning of

Elisif the fair. The story would be about a trade deal that the High King Torygg was about to approve which would give

access to the ports of solitude, when he died Elisif blocked the deal and seemingly was not going to retract her stance

on the matter. The would be beneficiary of that deal, Arlof a powerful trade dealer from High Rock, then hatches a plot

to kill Elisif in a manner that could not be tracked back to him.His plan is to have someone(Arn Anderson) get a

unknown poison,thought to have been lost from the times, from an unknown person, bring it back, have that person

killed so there are no witnesses and then have one of his trusted servants sneak poison which would be ingested

through food/drink and would take a few days to kill Elisif, the idea is the poison would be absent from body at time of

death making it untraceable.Arn Anderson is told the poison is for another trader, an aggressive competitor that sunk

one Arlof's trade boats and killed the crew. When Arn Anderson returns with poison he gives it to one of Arlofs

counterparts and goes to get his reward, unknowingly death, and overhears the real reason for acquisition of poison

and flees to mixwater water mill.Having not anticipated Arn Anderson discorving plan and fleeing Arlof is left short

handed so he hires the dragonborn to kill Arn Anderson and makes appropriate plans to further secure that he will not

be exposed.

The quest would start with Arlof hiring the dragonborn to kill a person hiding in MixwaterMills abandoned workers house

claiming that this Individual was caught trying to acquire a poison to kill him, Arlof, under the premise that one of his

competitors had hired him. When the dragonborn confronts Arn Anderson there would be a cut scene where he tells the

dragonborn "right now Jarl Elisif is being poisoned and will die within 2 day" unless someone goes to where the poison

came from with the hope that person has or can make an antidote. The dragonborn then travels there to obtain

antidote,meanwhile Arlof, not having someone on hand that could of dealt with Arn Anderson,gets word from a scout

that he had dispatched to witness the Dragonborn disposing of Arn Anderson, relays the bad news that the dragonborn

did not kill Arn Anderson and that the Dragonborn had headed off to the west. Anticipating the dragonborn is going to

see about obtaining an antidote Arlof send a powerful group of hired thugs(were here to teach you a lesson) to ambush

the dragonborn outside of solitude if/when he arrives, while also anxiously awaiting for a group of trusted mercenaries,

from high rock, to keep his company throughout the remainder of this process. Fleeing now would bring unwanted

attention to him that he deems could be a costly mistake.

Now the Dragonborn has to confront the poison maker and when explains that the widowed jarl Elisif life is the life on

the line the poison maker agrees to make an antidote in exchange for his life. Heading back to Solitude the dragonborn

is ambushed by the hire thugs and has to kill them(lesson taught)so that he can obtain note "the dragonborn must not

reach the blue palace before the death of Jarl Elisif" this note is an indicator of the dragonborns intentions of trying to

save Elisif. After administering the antidote the dragonborn must now rush to Arlof's boat which it outside of the port in

Windhelm(nords are not racist) where he/she will first have to deal with the deck hands, then enter the boat to deal with

trusted mercenaries, to then proceed to dealing with the mercenaries most seasoned warrior who is at Arlofs side.

After killing that mercenary Arlof wil over the dragonborn 10000 gold to forget about everything at which time the

dragonborn can kill Arlof and take gold. Agree and receive gold, or agree and receive gold and then kill him anyways.

The spoils of a good deed: when returning to solitude you learn that Elisif will live, thanks to the dragonborns actions

and receive a token, random/specific items and lots of appreciation. Arn Anderson will also be present and will mention

that he still doesn't like Lex Luger..... The End

Edited by Guest

OKIE DOKEY HUMAN ;D

You write epic stories and should consider a career in writing as well, that passage I read kept my interest. Even I don't read like that, but I'm a writer and I'm very fluent in reading :hurr:'

It seems like the goal is this:

Poison Elisef. Help save her?

Kinda?

I had to speed read, because I had to go to work, and will be back.

The thing about this is that it may require a lot of scripting... :/

you're gunna be having people walk around to their destinations a lot.

ALWAYS REMEMBER. Modders want to help mod users that have ideas that offer them the least resistence. That means it has to be fun and easy to do.'

lol, like high heels, and presets, and sexy followers that THE MOD AUTHOR finds sexy themselves. ;)

a topic for another time.

Also I think there is a trend going around of others finding Elisef the Fair to be "hot" so much that they made a bunch of retextures of her, making her actually look hot, and marriable. Therefore killing her is not going to be widely accepted by users, if they have a fetish for her and stuff :/

I find Elisef to be awkward and plain myself L_L

I g2g, but I will view this later,

-lefttounge

I didn't factor in the idea of not getting back to Elisif in time which,conceivably,would result in her death. we obviously wouldn't want her to die,thats coming from a nord. in extra caveat would be Sybille Stentor creating a cure making the dragonborns efforts as useless as Finn and Roses side mission in TLJ.

Hi human, i'm back! :laugh:

Whose gunna script your epic af idea? :laugh:

I like it, if you like, I can try and ask others to help, I know some people who might be able to, me having over 250 friends and stuff, I can't gurantee they will help unfortunately, that's just the atmosphere sometimes on the nexus :unsure:

I know I can for one help you with any writtings

Edited by lefttounge

Ask away. Im merely floating the idea out there. Someone had asked me about an idea for a quest mod months ago and i pitched a smaller version of this idea on the fly. i saw the forums for mod request and i thought i would share a more detailed version of the idea. Quest mods and new locations is where it's at. i can only address and add to the story of a potential quest mod, as far as modding it goes, that's way outside my paygrade.