Tag search - sort by relevance

evenstargw

When using the tag search option, when checking more than one tag, you get all results that have one or more of the tags. Would it be possible to sort them by relevance, such that the ones that have more of the tags you searched for get listed before the ones that have only one of the tags? Right now, searching for more than one tag at a time only complicates the search.

Just wondering if these boards are still read by anyone...

Just a yes or no would suffice, but no responses in a week?

Kinda disappointed. Thought there was someone out there who cared about these boards.

When using the tag search option, when checking more than one tag, you get all results that have one or more of the tags. Would it be possible to sort them by relevance, such that the ones that have more of the tags you searched for get listed before the ones that have only one of the tags? Right now, searching for more than one tag at a time only complicates the search.

When using the tag option it should return files that have ALL the tags. If you pick "Armour" and "Weapons" as tags it should only show files that are tagged with both "Armour" and "Weapons". It should not show files that are tagged with either "Armour" or "Weapons".

If that's not how it's working for you, what site are you using? If it's TESNexus, New Vegas Nexus or Skyrim Nexus please wait until the new code is rolled out on them and then try again.

If that's not how it's working for you, what site are you using? If it's TESNexus, New Vegas Nexus or Skyrim Nexus please wait until the new code is rolled out on them and then try again.

It was on TESNexus.

Thank you for your kind answer.

I shall await the new code :)

EDIT:

I seems to be working the way I suggested now.

Edited by evenstargw