35 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you ask? Are you some kind of CIA or KGB agent try to find out the rebellion minority and use the brain control techniques on us so we can be mindless thralls, always obeying the rules and regulations set by the government???

:D Anyway yes I agree the majority, please dont abduct me and use me as a lab rat and run some tests Mr. Highly Classified Agent... I dont want to die!!!

lol :D

Agree with the majority of what? lemmings? republicans? liberals? Americans? Europeans? Gamers? Left handed bald rugby players with red headed girlfriends? There are many majorities to choose from, I agree with some, disagree with some and could care less about others. :no: :yes: :wacko:

And, Agree with the majority about what? religion? games? renting vs owning? Bill Gates? Tuesday?

Yes, No and sometimes, but not entirely. But on the other hand, I have five fingers and a thumb. :whistling:

As I am the only one of me, I agree completely with the majority that comprises me alone. 8)

Yes, when I agree with the majority...

No, when not

Edit: But I know what you meant, better you told the fashion, or normal... yet again the answer is the same. I agree only what I deem correct, better or worthy by myself. Indeed most of the fashion things seems, at least to me, plain boring, not functional or just stupid.

Edit 2: I avoided using the word "right" there because it has been divorced from the correct, the fair and the just.

To go off of what Bben46 said, I agree with what i want to agree with and what i dont want to agree with i spit and fight to argue my point why i dont agree.

I come from a family of rebelious people. i am no pushover and people cant convince me whence i have convinced myself whether what not is right or wrong or whatever.

So my answer is this: To me there is no majority. Only me and my life......Except maybe my wife. She is the majority. So in that sence I would have to say yes. But when it comes to other things, there is one thing that i know i have, and that is a choice. So if i choose to go with the majority does that make me and every other person in that majority an idiot? And if i go against the majority does that make me stupid. nope. Makes me, me. an individual, and a happy one at that, cause i know i make my own choices.

I have even broken the law just to avoid what the majority "belives" is right for me. because i had a choice. in my world i am absoulutly free........with in the boundries of the law. And sometimes i take a step or two outside of it, and dont get caught...........okay i gotta run now.

This is just brilliant. Kudos given.

Why thank you. It seems that you are one the first to realise the point of this topic. A kudos to you for that. :)