EVE Online - Helpful Resources

TheTerminator2004

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

EVE ONLINE is game of great concept but gameplay itself is killed by controls. One of not many games that I was making my character longer than I was playing the game. The controls, movement and combat system in Eve Online is TERRIBLE. Eve Online is like text game over 3D space with fixed camera and limited controls. Instead of moving with arrows and attacking with space, you do everything with mouse...

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

So, as a relatively new PC player of MW5 ALLLLLL others, except MechAssault of Windows infamy....

​
​For the sake of the MOD Scene (THINK of the children!) Should I barter to aquire this game (and all DLC's) based on a newspaper advert proclaiming, "Water Heater fills until sewer levee, which perpetually fails, replete with the Herculean labor of to trying to corral of the torrent of escaped liquid water its vapor? Or should I proudly play on a company more fixated upon contolling the water with screw-tops & water controlling technology?
​
​EPIC Game store is RIGHT OUT, as it calls itself "EPIC," which is only the fake name that you give --other than to the driver oiled-up man in a sauna that doesn't look at ALL Nintended for gaming....
​
​Please help! As you can surmise, things are getting pretty intense over this way... I nether wish to know more about Sheep *OR*...we...anythig ekse

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i tried eve online a year ago - it looked good but the free to play with early paywall restrictions is not my cup tea.

if you like a nice single player space shooter /trading experience with a light story i recommend everspace 2. this game delivers beautiful space atmosphere, intuitive game controls and supports dlss and fsr. a yaw dropper on oled. ship features updating and grinding is a lot of fun.