Anti-crash mods for F4?

SirDanest

• 2 months later...

I have read that there is a way to see with FO4 edit or Logging through Papyrus, the last mod or command that was executed before the crash.

If this is accurate, then why would anyone spend so much time to disable mods one at time instead of reading the logs to see what was running when it crashed?

I have been tdisabling mods 3 or 4 at a time for hours and my game just keeps crashing, then saves crash and sometimes even saves that worked before the crash seem to get corrupted after the fact. I almost started the game over again until I read about using the logs.

Anyone know how to view the logs for this? Would same many of us hours of trial and error!

I find it hard to believe no one has developed a tool to track when a program crashes in modded FO4! I would imagine all it would take is a running FIFO log of executed code? Maybe it is not a simple as I imagine. I only know rudimentary programming.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ok I'm having the same issue but WITHOUT ANY MODS.

Running on i7 7700, 32 gbs accessable memory, and a nvidia 2080ti. This is not a issues with load order and I cannot progress in far harbor any further until fixed.

My ctd happens just inside "The Last Plank". Any fixes would be super appreciated.

Edit 1; just noticed last post is it a mod If so downloading it now and then updating.

Edit 2; I know now that you are still working on it. Please keep us all informed here. It seems as though allot of people are having issues still and are looking for solutions.and thank you for your effort in this. From those of us out here incapible of doing much but wishing to relax to the game, much love and many thanks.

Edited by BattiestPluto76

if someone have a PC that cost 2000 or 3000 dollars, yes, he is not going to have any CTD.

But for us mortals, with a computer have a old CPU or with a old generation intel CPU and a low budget graphic card, yes, there is going to be a lot of CTD.

Crashes also cause from the new versions of Fallout 4. Crashes because the driver for the graphic card is old. Low memory. No degrag to hard disk and many more.

=== Don't run Fallout 4 at Laptop, even is that laptop cost almost 1000 dollars ===

I get CTD's, quests that don't advance and if I load a quicksave saving gets disabled, I have to quit to desktop for the save and quicksave buttons to not be greyed out so I can continue, even get a message saying that there will be no exitsave, I load into the quicksave.

It's significantly better with the unofficial patch but I still regularly have to lose hours of progress because saving disabled and I didn't notice or a quest broke and I don't have a convenient save to load.

Maybe the game crash, because the temperature of the graphic card, going very up. Play Fallout 4 at a window and run also a program check the temperature of the graphic card. From time to time, go to desktop to low the temperature. i don't want to think what is going to happen at a laptop, while the temperature of the graphic card is going high and high and high

• 2 weeks later...