Need someone that can make Textures

FalloutBeast

hehe, probably should of. Well here are the urls for them.These meshes are, as I said before, not mine. For the scythe, I would want a older look to it. The staff part being an old dark wood while the actual blade and other metal parts being an dark iron with noticeable age to it. like some nicks and stuff like that. And for the Finger of death, The grip can be a ordinary grip, again with visible signs of age, like tears and such, while the finger/blade look, well like a finger bone. an old one...again with noticeable age, like a slight grey and yellowish tint to it. Some small black marks and nicks on it.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=14442

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=15098

Hello

Chance to find someone that does the texturing job is pretty low, most people hate it (not all of course) because it's the most time consuming part of the whole creation process.

...and i REALLY hate it, but i might help you to do it yourself, there are 2 ways to texture it:

1. Only Photoshop, GIMP or any other image editor.

2. Image Editor + software like Mudbox, zBrush, Sculptris - with these programs you can paint directly on the model, save the texture and convert it to .dds (= Skyrim's texture format) - you may check out part 2 of my video tutorial (in my signature), the trial version of Mudbox should work.

Maybe Blender has a feature to paint on it as well, some kind of 3D paint mode - but i'm not using it so no clue. I can help you with the import process though or do it for you if you can't manage it - once the textures are done :D

Another alternative way to do it is to tear apart the model...for example the scythe, you can divide it into material parts.

Staff, blade, metal parts...in NifScope you can add a texture to each part so you just have to google for seamless textures and convert them into DDS, like one wood texture, a metal one for the blade and a darker metal texture for the metal parts. The texture would repeat itself over the whole surface so it shout be seamless...not sooo rich of details, it looks fine in 3rdperson but not so good in 1stperson - in exchange it is much easiert to do.

This is a technique i used for my Blunt Weapon Pack, check out my MOD COLLECTION (signature), in the first posting is a link to the WIP thread with several hammers that are divided into parts - to get an idea 'bout it.

Like this:

http://666kb.com/i/c2xymnmavdzzp0nzv.jpg

greetings

Edited by ghosu

hehe well im kind of new to this so this will sound bad but care you go a bit more in depth on how you take apart the model(I dont use blender at all). And how to apply the textures, I can’t seem to figure out how it works and none of the tutorials online talk about completely custom meshes and such. SO if you could help that would be great.