GetHealthPecentage Dialog Condition

David Brasher

The wiki page on GetHealthPercentage is sort of a stub that doesn't contain much information: Link.

I tried it out thinking that percentage went from numbers 0-100. It seemed to have no effect in-game and the following dialog condition always seemed to return TRUE even if the percentage was like 80% or 90%.

Run on Subject GetHeathPercentage <= 25 AND

Then I go look at the wiki and it has something about percentages being expressed with numbers from 0 to 1.0. It looks to me like the dialog box will only accept integers, so I can't enter a number like 0.25 which I assume would be 25%.

Is this condition dead code left over from Fallout? Is it something that only works in other forms of scripting besides dialog conditions? Is the wiki wrong? What is going on here?

• 7 months later...

Ive been looking for help about this also. It looks like you are talking about scripting, but I'm looking at the conditions you can set in the creation kit. I use gethealthpercentage condition, and I've tried several different numbers and none of them have worked so far.

I am trying to make a piece of armor only heal the player when they are at under 25% of health. I've typed in 25, 0.25, 250, etc. and I can't seem to get the effect to work. I'm really trying to avoid using scripts as I have no clue at all how to script, just the creation kit. Is there an easier way to do this?