77 4d LooksMirror.esp

78 4e KSHairdos.esp

79 4f ChineseStealthSuit.esp

80 50 Eli_PrudyVaultJumpsuit.esp

81 51 GridSuit.esp

82 52 SprintStutterRemover5Percent.esp

83 53 LooksMenu.esp

84 54 Vivid Fallout - All in One - 2k.esp

I had vivid fallout all in one in 4k resolution but moved to 2k resolution because of performance issues.

you have both the all in one Scrap Everything - Ultimate Edition and the individual dlc files installed at the same time, you only need the file called Scrap Everything - Ultimate Edition.esp and Scrap Everything - Ultimate Edition - Main.BA2 installed in your data folder

you have both the all in one Scrap Everything - Ultimate Edition and the individual dlc files installed at the same time, you only need the file called Scrap Everything - Ultimate Edition.esp and Scrap Everything - Ultimate Edition - Main.BA2 installed in your data folder

That didn´t fix it :/ Forgot to mention that right before i crash i get a notification that says i traveled to oberland station

Edited by TheUUolf

I guess you mean the bridge between Greygarden and Oberland Station when following the rail tracks to the South -with the three Raiders on the road underneath- and passing by the Beantown Brewery on the left where train cars more or less block the way?

It's at that point also that sometimes (when not been to Corvega yet) you get the emergency radio message from the Brotherhood Of Steel being under siege at the Boston Police Department.

Now, I don't see any immediate conflicts in your load order that would induce a crash with any quest involving Greygarden, Oberland Station nor the Brotherhood Of Steel. As such, it could simply be a lack of V-RAM when loading the area. This of course doesn't explain why the message you traveled to Oberland Station would pop-up, unless you're farther across the bridge already and you've actually discovered Oberland Station...

Or it could be you were coming from the other side, walking to the North. There's also a railway bridge with a couple of Raiders and a train wreck closer to Oberland Station.

Anyway, regarding the possible V-RAM issue, have a look at ENBoost. It's not an ENB preset but rather a tool that allows you to make the game see system RAM as Video RAM.

What are your system specs (CPU, RAM, GPU type including amount of V-RAM) please?

Anyway, regarding the possible V-RAM issue, have a look at ENBoost. It's not an ENB preset but rather a tool that allows you to make the game see system RAM as Video RAM.

Installing enboost didn't fix it.

What are your system specs (CPU, RAM, GPU type including amount of V-RAM) please?

CPU: Intel core i5-7500 3.40 ghz (4 cpus)

RAM: 16 gb

GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 6gb.

EDIT: i just tried fast travelling to sanctuary and the "travel to oberland station" objective complete notification popped up and then the game crashed.

Edited by TheUUolf

Thanks dor the info.

If not already done so, install LOOT and sort your load order with it. There's obviously some sort of conflict somewhere, but I can't see anything out of the ordinary in your mod list. The only thing else I can think of is that you recently uninstalled a few mods that have left a mark on your game files in such a way the game now crashes.

Another thing is that there was a fix for the CC Horse Armor mod (I guess that's what the horsearmor.esl in your load order is) but that patch has been set to invisible by the author. So, try loading the game with that esl de-acivated in case there's a problem with it and see what gives.

I have already sorted my load order with loot, i tried it multiple times but it never fixed it. The only mods i recently uninstalled/disabled are vivid fallout all in one 4k resolution because of performance issues and the scrap everything dlc patches. I just tried deleting the horsearmor.esl and that didn't fix it neither. I just found out that the oberland station notification is from a minutemen quest preston gave me, but it pops up even if im not in oberland station.

I have already sorted my load order with loot, i tried it multiple times but it never fixed it. The only mods i recently uninstalled/disabled are vivid fallout all in one 4k resolution because of performance issues and the scrap everything dlc patches. I just tried deleting the horsearmor.esl and that didn't fix it neither. I just found out that the oberland station notification is from a minutemen quest preston gave me, but it pops up even if im not in oberland station.

When a Minutemen radiant quest has been done, you don't need to talk to Preston. Only when you're in need of the extra experience points. The quest will be marked as finished after three in-game days and the message will pop-up automatically, adding the connected experience points at that moment as well. So, the Oberland message is unrelated to the crash.

I would re-install the Scrap Everything DLC patches. I've never used Scrap Everything (using Spring Cleaning instead. It has an esm, so no load order problems) but I've read in quite a few mod threads that it's a mod that doesn't like tinkering with.

Most of the Vivid mods don't have a plug-in, but the AIO does. You have to know that uninstalling whatever plug-in mid-game can cause all kinds of errors because whatever changes a plug-in makes get baked into the save. Sometimes this doesn't affect the game but more often than not you run into trouble; if not immediatley, then surely in the long run...

uninstalling or switching versions of Vivid Fallout on an existing game shouldn't cause any issues. any version that uses an .esp only does so in order for the game to load the Vivid textures instead of vanilla since the textures are packed in a ba2 file. the plugin itself is empty.

i guess i can't confirm whether or not removing it actually does cause any problems, since i haven't removed it and continued on a game myself, but i can't imagine that being the issue here.

have you uninstalled/disabled any other mods on that playthrough?

I just re-activated the scrap everything esp's, didnt fix it. I haven't disabled any other mod. Im gonna try loading an older save and see if that fixes it.

EDIT: loaded an older save file, the oberland thing popped up again and then the game crashed, idk what to do anymore.

Edited by TheUUolf