[LE] Armor mesh crashes creation kit, but not Skyrim

Jinxxed0

I'm creating a follower with a custom armor and body. This mesh is giving me trouble and a headache. I converted it via bodyslide and it has loaded in the game just fine before (when it was in another mod/esp but still used my same exact bodyslide build). i get the error when trying to create an ArmorAddon and loading the mesh in. I've done this with a ton of different armor/clothing before and this is my first time encountering something like this. Google is of zero help.

The error that pops up is:

Line 267

data array for partition does not match partition count

So I'm at a complete loss. i've loaded it into NifSkope, but have no idea what to look for. I've loaded it into outfitstudio again looking for anything that might be off. I have no idea what to do.

I'll include the file for anyone that wants to see: https://mega.nz/#!FkokVbYb!ZZ49_7QIY_oI-jnyNnRiSbCHrfARzON05zKUfSiBsIU

Hi

Partition refer to the skin partitions of the nif file. If you are open the mesh in nifskope you can run the spell Make all Skin Partitions and see if that solves the issue or any error shows up.

CL

This didn't work. Still getting the same exact error. Thanks anyway though.

Is there anyone with any first hand experience with this? On other forums, people seem to be guessing and none of it is working at all.

edit: alright. I managed to fix it. Thank you. I did what you said to the meshes a second time and this time 6 pop ups happened, where before there was one. So i saved it, rebuilt the armors and it's working now. THANK YOU. I owe you a custom follower if you ever want one. I make both waifu and husbando followers and I'm very mediocre at it.

Edited by Jinxxed0

What's this name of the node?

94UN3YV.png

In bodyslide it says Mono but with some kind of accent over the "n" that my american mind can't comprehend.

Quick look at the nif

The neck part, named Cattlleya does not have a BSDismemberSkininstance just an NiSkininstance

that's why you are becoming an error as Dismemberskininstance is not equal the SkinInstance's inside the mesh.

CL