Skyrim DLC Tease

MorwynKelm

I find it hard to care. I hate that Skyrim was built from the console down. Beth's attitude is "well, we'll release it using 1998 technology and let the fanboys polish it up'. Nice.

How about:

- Real multi-core support?

- DX11

- Uh FIX THE @%&^@*^ SHADOWS!

- A UI that wasn't built for thumb-tards

- True 64bit/LAA enabled and optimised code?

Don't get me started. DLC or not, I refuse to further $upport Beth until they get a decade. Or three.

Mmm... I dont think its related to Skyrim:

Bethblog 4 hours ago via webTwitter

RT @DCDeacon: @GameStopCentral you know, we do make other games besides Skyrim.

And one guy said it was Dishonored, and i agree. Edited by eltucu

I find it hard to care. I hate that Skyrim was built from the console down. Beth's attitude is "well, we'll release it using 1998 technology and let the fanboys polish it up'. Nice.

How about:

- Real multi-core support?

- DX11

- Uh FIX THE @%&^@*^ SHADOWS!

- A UI that wasn't built for thumb-tards

- True 64bit/LAA enabled and optimised code?

Don't get me started. DLC or not, I refuse to further $upport Beth until they get a decade. Or three.

Agreed, though I have to admit that I'm a bit curious as to the nature of this upcoming DLC. Is it a new landmass? New faction? Continuation of the main storyline? Completely new area? And.... maybe it'll come with fixes for multi-core support and other technical and graphical enhancements as per your request? Let's stay positive, yeah?

I would not jump to the conclusion that it is a Skyrim dlc, although a Dx11 patch would be nice. I believe it is the MMO that was said to be announced. Maybe Fallout 4, or a new game series. That graphics are just to different from all the games we have seen to date. My opinion.

This may sound a wee bit dumb, but I thought it was more along the lines of a painting of sorts. Or just a piece of art to showcase something new. Like the image of Dovahkiin looking down from the snowy mountains into the tundra when Skyrims launcher pops up. Looks nothing like in game, but good nonetheless. Who knows, maybe it is a new game. But from what I have read from Beth, all of their focus is on skyrim right now. Sure, they may have a portion of their team already working on another game, but I don't think we will hear much from them regarding other games. It's already five months after release, so there has to be something on the horizon. Who knows.