NUNCHAKU IN SKYRIM!!!!!

jerry5150

D&D has an equivalent to nunchaku called the Flindbar. It is two 18 inch metal rods connected by a chain. Can be used for damage as well as disarming.

Twirling nunchaku can be a lot of fun to do and to watch. Bruce Lee's routine in Enter the Dragon isn't actually that hard to do.

could someone make it! i dont care if it'd take 2 or 3 months XD

The problem is...there are only a few modders out there that could create such a weapon because it needs non-rigid bodies ( i haven't seen a single one, add least a real/working version)...same with flails or whips :(

i'll pay/donate

Firstly this is something we tend to not do on the site. Paying for a mod really isn't right and most likely isn't completely legal.

Secondly this requires a LOT of animation work. Just getting them to actually swing seems to be quite hard without it looking silly.

i'll pay/donate

Firstly this is something we tend to not do on the site. Paying for a mod really isn't right and most likely isn't completely legal.

Secondly this requires a LOT of animation work. Just getting them to actually swing seems to be quite hard without it looking silly.

oh im sorry. so whats the donate option there for? for fun?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...