Bethesda is learning from the RPG masters???

sebadamus

Here I found a good news!!!

http://www.ggmania.com/?smsid=32753

Bethesda has released the debut trailer of Arkane Studios' Dishonored

As you may know... Arkane Studios made Arx Fatalis... back in time there in 2005 I cant remember exactly. This game, used to be like Dark Messiah (this one is newer) both games had the Real 1st Person View included :-)

So... may be Bethesda learns something about real 1st person view :-x (ups... dont ban me Bethesha)

Anyway maybe these genious modders will create the same with this mod:

Real 1st Person View -WIP- by RFPV Team

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=6002

(maybe Bethesda developers could give them some help :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: )

You are confusing Bethesda "Softworks" for Bethesda "Studios". Bethesda Softworks is the publisher. They handle everything business related and get nothing more than their name on the box. Whereas, Bethesda Studios is the one responsible for TES, Fallout 3, and so on. Bethesda Studios has nothing to do with Dishonered. I also believe that Arkane Studios has been with Bethsoft *Bethesda Softworks) for a while now.

Besides, modders will always polish, and make these features better. I am just hoping that Dishonered proves to be as epic as the cinematic trailer. When people were talking about the screenshot on Monday, I didn't actually look at the actual post on twitter. I was thinking that everyone was saying that Bethesda Studios was the one that posted that, so I instantly thought about Skyrim. However, had I known that it was posted by Bethsoft, then I would have thought anything. I also think that if we hear anything about new Skyrim content, such as expansions, then it will come from the Studios and not the Publisher. That's my opinion, though.

-Elsarian

So... may be Bethesda learns something about real 1st person view :-x (ups... dont ban me Bethesha)

Bethesda has nothing to do with the Nexus.

Bethesda has nothing to do with the Nexus.

Yes, you are right! I was wrong. But anyway maybe the watch over this forum more that their own ;-)

All the great developers modders here are really talented and they brings more shine to this great game.

Did you test the 1st person view mod? its really awsome (but it needs help from more experienced modders/developers)

What I ment with the subject sound a little bit offensive, but my intention was joking :rolleyes: