Imagery Issues

vonBennett

I am working on my vault restoration project. Does anyone know what causes this blurred area (lower section of photo) to appear? When I face one way (towards the center vault area) I get these blurred sections (photos 1 and 2). When I face the opposite direction, the imagery is fine (photo 3). Thank you.

I had this in Vault 88 when that DLC was released (and the main reason why I never went back to Vault 88). It can be the result of deleting things the game doesn't like deleted; a form of LOD flicker thanks to pre-culling because the game tries to render stuff that is no longer in the game.

That's as far as my tiny bit of knowledge goes, however.

I had this in Vault 88 when that DLC was released (and the main reason why I never went back to Vault 88). It can be the result of deleting things the game doesn't like deleted; a form of LOD flicker thanks to pre-culling because the game tries to render stuff that is no longer in the game.

That's as far as my tiny bit of knowledge goes, however.

Thanks Jimmy. When I started modifying my Vault 75, I purposely selected the entire vault and then pulled it down 1000 units (in one big move) thus moving it entirely from its original position. In doing so I avoided the pre-culling that would normally happen when one changes things from the original game. The only thing I can figure, based on your evaluation, is that when I deleted the reactor cave, something is trying to still be there? This is where this new vault section is located. I have expanded and have added several new areas within the original vault and this is my only trouble spot. Once again, thank you for your response.