!#&%?@!! Horses are Gone - Not Dead - Gone :(

Anoxeron

After going through three kinds off Mortal Hell I can Finally save Again. Just to find out I no longer have my black or white horse. So to be sure, I attempt to purchase another to be told that I bought the LAST ONE. It's Very frustrating because I've had to start over three different times at approximately 356 hours of play. I've lost over 200 hours of real time. I'm only using three mods and 21 plugins. Using OBMM, OBSE, BOSS,Wrye Bash and Tes4edit. I've reinstalled, disabled, reordered, cleaned etc: until (tearing my hair out) I could finally save again. Does Anyone know how to reinstate or kill off horses that can't be seen or located. I really don't want to start over, this is the third character I've played and Any Help or Suggestions will be GREATLY APPRECIATED !!!

As many times as I've wandered around looking for my horse (scripts or None) my horses have wandered off and were Not where I left them. And that's period with a CAPITAL P. So though I will probably relish the fact I no longer have to go searching for the beasts - at the moment Chelleshiah and Anoxeron are to be found NO WHERE. I can purchase other horses but I would Rather Have my Black and White back. So in this I have to say "Thank You" and as I said before Any Input Is GREATLY Appreciated :) Again Thank You !!!

This might help you in your quest for missing horses. --> Dude Wheres My Horse FINAL

Turns out that the P1Dkeycahain has been the source of all my troubles. As much as I love it I'm going to have to do without it. Reverted to an earlier save and though my DLCHorse Armor has dirty edits I can't clean it without my horses disappearing. I'll just have to hope it doesn't cause issues in the future. Thank You for again Your input !!!

I have to apologize. P1D Key chain works fine. I stashed the Fort Grief Keys (just in case)in a desk before reinstalling. Cleaned Everything BOSS said had dirty edits as I put it back using Tes4edit. Horse Armor did NOT have any dirty edits. This must have been a result of me messing around with the TES Construction set. I now have my horses back and Oblivion runs better than Ever. So on that note I have to say - Thanks to All of the Individuals who have assisted me!!! :smile: