succubus race

temptress race

racemenu

qualiter world map

Skyu

blood texture

Demoniac texture

Unp texture blender

tell me plz that all mods i using plz tell me how to fix bug neck seam for my character

• 3 months later...

Use google. I don't want you to think I mean that to be rude. Honestly, I didn't know how to use my computer a few years ago, and google opened the doors to so much info. It's hard to find good help if you just limit yourself to the few people who might see your post. Google the question you have, and guaranteed 9 bazillion other people have asked on reddit, lovers lab, steam, as well as nexus (and most get some mean responses, and that's just how some people get over time. You will still find your answer, because someone always does give a good answer. And you learn a lot just reading what people say (and reading the arguments is entertaining in a way too... jk lol)

But honestly, start to uninstall ALL mods, and reinstall them. It's the only way I fixed that issue myself. To be sure you get it, uninstall all mods with the tool in NMM that lets you deactivate all or uninstall all mods. Start the game through steam, mod free, then quit to desktop, and reinstall your mods (a few at a time is best) so you get to make the choices again through the fomod installer pop up options, and your issue should be fixed.

I am sure there are smarter ways explained by more qualified people than myself. But this is what I have done the last 3 times I suffered the gap dilemma. So try getting a few opinions, and ask google with a simply worded question (don't get too detailed or specific, because it limits your results too, just the active key words like "wtf skyrim neck gap help plz" lol. You get it though. Good luck!

PS: Forgive me if I necro whatever-d this post. I just saw how old it is, but I still hope someone might get something from what I say that is helpful. And if I save anyone an ounce of frustration, I feel happy.

Edited by MiladySteph