Sigh .... Another Forced Update .... Bethesda embarrassing itself yet again

Deleted119721User

PS ..... almost a million people have downloaded SkyUI and the consensus is that it is broken under SKSE 2.0,7 and Skyrim 39......

Up to a million people could be saying WTF right now if they got stealth updated ........ when was the last time you got to piss off 1 million people......

But to be fair ........ Skyrim SE exceeded my wildest expectations for stability ........ Whoever ported to x64 really knew what they were doing ..... Finally the game it should have been ...... and I don't have to worry about uncontrollable CTDs. In my experience SSE64 is like a rock ....

There is still question regarding SkyUI and 2.07 ,,,,but the consensus is that it is broken after update SKSE64. Still a no go then ....

I'd suggest you not believe randoms claiming things to be broken when it's not true. SkyUI works perfectly fine in 1.5.39 as long as SKSE64 2.0.7 is properly installed.

SKSE64 also had absolutely nothing to do with the stability of the game. You got that for free with SSE itself.

PS ..... almost a million people have downloaded SkyUI and the consensus is that it is broken under SKSE 2.0,7 and Skyrim 39......

Up to a million people could be saying WTF right now if they got stealth updated ........ when was the last time you got to piss off 1 million people......

But to be fair ........ Skyrim SE exceeded my wildest expectations for stability ........ Whoever ported to x64 really knew what they were doing ..... Finally the game it should have been ...... and I don't have to worry about uncontrollable CTDs. In my experience SSE64 is like a rock ....

I actually posted in the SkyUI forum regarding 2.0.7 ....... when I posted there was many people saying it was broken and nobody saying it worked. I asked for a consensus and quite a few people responded saying they got it working .....

So you are correct that SkyUI 5.2 SSE works with 2.07 and the Skyrim 39 .......

Sooooo ..... I will attempt and update and report my experience here ..... I am surprised and happy that SKSE64 came out of alpha ......

From the OP .......

1) Yes SkyUI works with SSE 1.5.39 and SKSE2.0.7

2) Yes SSE Fixes 1.5.39 works with SSE 1.5.39 and SKSE2.0.7

3) Yes you need to update every single SKSE dependent mod including ECE

4) No the "Hide Those Futile Quests" mod has not been updated ......

5) Yes the update is related some unattached instances and undefined elements .... you may want to clean

5) Yes the update is worth it ....... something got optimized in SSE and/or SKSE and I am seeing better papyrus script performance in Riften than I have ever had .....