Error starting 0.14.0 for SSE after upgrade

LawrenceFB

I upgraded to 0.14.0 as I was having the problem of being unable to save mod conflict rules. When I resttarted I got the following error:

Warning: To avoid data loss, ini tweaks are not going to be applied in this session.

Please fix the problem and restart Vortex.

Reason: EINVAL: invalid argument, lstat 'C:\Users\lefba\OneDrive\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Skyrim.ini'

Anyone had this error or know how to fix it?

Are you sure this is new in 0.14.0 and you have been updating from 0.13.6?

Because there was no change to the code related to that error message since the beginning of March (version 0.13.4).

Or is it possible you only recently moved your documents to OneDrive? Because there is a bug in node.js (on which electron and in extension vortex is based on) regarding onedrive which so far I thought was minor.

That could be the reason for the error message.

Because there was no change to the code related to that error message since the beginning of March (version 0.13.4).

Or is it possible you only recently moved your documents to OneDrive? Because there is a bug in node.js (on which electron and in extension vortex is based on) regarding onedrive which so far I thought was minor.

Yes I am sure. I have done nothing with 'OneDrive' (may it rot in hell) and I did update from 0.13.6. All I want is some instructions on how to fix it.

Yes I am sure. I have done nothing with 'OneDrive' (may it rot in hell) and I did update from 0.13.6. All I want is some instructions on how to fix it.

Ok fixed it, removed OneDrive from my machine. Should have done that on day one :) .