Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been thinking a lot about this, and I have decided that I'm going to take a temporary break from Tales of Faerun, due to the decreasing interest as well as the fact that I can't come up with anything to post. I don't want to keep you guys waiting on me when I simply don't know what to post, so a temporary break sounds like the best solution at the moment.

Also, since there's no good reason for my characters to leave and go on their own adventures and whatnot (especially Nawen) just assume that my characters are still traveling with the group. I also give my permission to Auri to use Nawen and Shalena whenever she'd deem their involvement needed.

Edited by Guest

It's perfectly alright, Nighty, if you just can't do it, you just can't do it :thumbsup: you're always welcome back though. And I hope things get better for you soon :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow, long time no see you guys.

I'm really thinking about joining this rp, but with an actually good character this time. I've basically gone back to basics in characterisation and power levels. I believe that if you can take a basic, normal character and turn them into a deep, well rounded individual, you have something special.

I do have a question though:

Can I leave bits of my character sheet hidden? I don't want everyone to know everything about my character as I'd like to them to find out about him through dialogue, etc.

Wow, long time no see you guys.

I'm really thinking about joining this rp, but with an actually good character this time. I've basically gone back to basics in characterisation and power levels. I believe that if you can take a basic, normal character and turn them into a deep, well rounded individual, you have something special.

I do have a question though:

Can I leave bits of my character sheet hidden? I don't want everyone to know everything about my character as I'd like to them to find out about him through dialogue, etc.

Unfortunately, I think your return to this RP would cause unneeded conflict both within and without the RP itself. I'm sorry, but I will not be accepting your sheets.