Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the members of the Steam group know, I've been having some problems with my health lately. A family member of mine is having similar, but more serious issues, and I'm going to be spending at least a few days away from home with them as they asked me to. I don't know if I'll be able to make posts or not. I'll try to keep up with the RP as best I can.

Here's hoping I get a little better. :happy:

I just wanted to say how much I'm enjoying everyone else's writing - very creative and entertaining work! :woot: I'm sorry my latest posts are lackluster ... Miss Muse seems to have packed her bags and left the country. She even left a "Dear John" letter on the mantelpiece. :pinch:

You can always post something with Sana, last I checked she was about to do something in the Dalelands. If she doesn't move from that spot Weyland will catch up with her, and then all hell shall break loose :devil:

Nah, otherwise, we're at another camp scene, your chars can just be doing practical stuff like refilling their waterskins and pitching their tents.

Hmm... I am considering joining this. A little forewarning though, like Josh was I'm fairly rusty, and I'm not very used to this exact style of post writing. In any event I'll likely need a few days to get a character put together and to do some research for a FR's setting. Plus, I'll likely need that many days anyway to get caught up on the Rp directly.

All that aside, it's probably high time I introduced myself somewhat. My real name is Ryan, though I prefer to go by my online moniker of Raz. Which is a shortened form and nickname of my screen name here at the Nexus. I can go by either/or, it doesn't matter too much to me, but you may use whatever you feel most comfortable with. I'm an old online friend of Josh, we first got to know one another here at the Nexus back around October of '08. Since then, I sorta moved on from the site and haven't been to it in a long, long time. Despite that we've stayed in contact ever since then. Josh and I were talking about a FR's Rp he was thinking of running awhile back yesterday, and he mentioned he had joined this one instead of making it. Needless to say I was interested, so I've returned to our old stomping grounds to comb through what you have here. With what little I've read so far and checked out, I must say I'm rather impressed.

I look forward to the opportunity to read ToF in more depth over the next few days, and to maybe even join you in such adventures.

Sincerely,

Raz

Edited by DracoRazgriz

Welcome, Raz. :D I'm very happy to hear that you are interested in joining and I'm glad you like what you've seen so far.

Hope you enjoy reading the rest of the RP, and I also hope to see your character sheet(s) soon. ;)

I've been pretty devoid of ideas lately... :unsure:

I know what you mean; my heart isn't in it anymore, and I think it's best that I leave the RP. I'll certainly keep up with reading it, the way I did before I started writing for it. That part - reading everyone else's amazing work, I mean - has always been enjoyable for me. :yes:

What happened to Echo: she decided to seek one of the Temples of Sheela Peryroyl, returning Lady Rhaine's book to her and parting with the company at Llorkh. She resigned herself to the fact that it meant she wouldn't be able to speak with Mahira again, unless she connects with a Doomguide by next Feast of the Moon. She believes that's what Mahira was getting at: "cast off thievery", follow the gods, try to emulate Rhaine and Mireth in her own small way, and perhaps she might earn a better fate than Mahira's.