Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have noticed my character has caused some trouble with other Rper's here so if you would rather me start off with a new character just let me know. I have an alternate character on the mind that is far more sociable and more group-friendly.

Tokyo and Grue hit the nail on the head; I agree with them. :yes:

Steam? Nope, i still haven't got it. But i'll attempt some form of remembering to make an account today, not that i'd use steam for anything other than chat mind you, but that seems a good enough reason to make an account, that's why some have the profound things like facebook right? :tongue:

Unless someone has already stolen my username (in which case i'll have to remove them from the equation at some point) I shall be mythic on the steam too :biggrin:

My alternate character then Lokii, I understand he is too adventurous and often leaves the group so I re-wrote this guy to provide the tension the party desires aswell as staying more homebound, somewhat. But don't be surprised to find him laying in a bed with five barmaids totally naked and reeking of mead. With this character I plan on making you die of laughter aswell as want to kill him.

Name: Bard

Race: Human

Class: Fighter/Bard

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Deity:

Place of Origin: Loudwater

Appearance: Handsome but rugged features, various scars from his days as a duelist. Long blonde hair and ice blue eyes.

Armor/Clothing: Jacket with armored leather plating sewn into it to give him dexterity aswell as protection.

Weapon: Broadsword and Dirk, longbow with quiver and a buckler. His lute...

Personality: Bard is known for his quick wit and silver tongue, he's quick to anger and good with the fairer sex. He has little reverence for life and cares more for himself then others, he can be callous and cold to those he meets for the first time unless they prove to be useful to his purposes.

History: Bard's background is never really known, sometimes he says he was a prestigious musician that made one too many bad business calls. In some stories the Infamous Bard is in exile with a noblemen out for revenge for the seduction of his wife by The Bard. Some say he wanders seeking the Great Ballad and adventure with which to write his tales and retire a famous author and poet. What is drifting amongst the rumors of the common folk is all partially the truth, the real truth is that they are all correct and wrong. The history of The Bard is varied for sure, none living know his name and he only ever introduces himself as Bard. Proficient with blade and courtly wit what he cannot steal, seduce, kill or charm he utterly gives up on.

Some say he is insane, touched in the head. Others call him The Adventurous Bard, some call him The Infamous Bard. One thing for sure, Bard is a true rogue and scoundrel but when he commits himself to a cause he rarely gives it up, he seeks adventure and wealth by day, the love and warmth of a woman by night.

Edited by Macman253

Alright, damn there goes my wandering Bard... lol Been playing The Bards Tale so lol.

My steam info is my username here... Pretty simple.

Is it macargile? That's all that comes up.

Steam? Nope, i still haven't got it. But i'll attempt some form of remembering to make an account today, not that i'd use steam for anything other than chat mind you, but that seems a good enough reason to make an account, that's why some have the profound things like facebook right? :tongue:

Unless someone has already stolen my username (in which case i'll have to remove them from the equation at some point) I shall be mythic on the steam too :biggrin:

Yay! :D I should think that your name is pretty unique. ;) (ooh, I rhymed).

My alternate character then Lokii, I understand he is too adventurous and often leaves the group so I re-wrote this guy to provide the tension the party desires aswell as staying more homebound, somewhat. But don't be surprised to find him laying in a bed with five barmaids totally naked and reeking of mead. With this character I plan on making you die of laughter aswell as want to kill him.

Name: Bard

Race: Human

Class: Fighter/Bard

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Deity:

Place of Origin: Loudwater

Appearance: Handsome but rugged features, various scars from his days as a duelist. Long blonde hair and ice blue eyes.

Armor/Clothing: Jacket with armored leather plating sewn into it to give him dexterity aswell as protection.

Weapon: Broadsword and Dirk, longbow with quiver and a buckler. His lute...

Personality: Bard is known for his quick wit and silver tongue, he's quick to anger and good with the fairer sex. He has little reverence for life and cares more for himself then others, he can be callous and cold to those he meets for the first time unless they prove to be useful to his purposes.

History: Bard's background is never really known, sometimes he says he was a prestigious musician that made one too many bad business calls. In some stories the Infamous Bard is in exile with a noblemen out for revenge for the seduction of his wife by The Bard. Some say he wanders seeking the Great Ballad and adventure with which to write his tales and retire a famous author and poet. What is drifting amongst the rumors of the common folk is all partially the truth, the real truth is that they are all correct and wrong. The history of The Bard is varied for sure, none living know his name and he only ever introduces himself as Bard. Proficient with blade and courtly wit what he cannot steal, seduce, kill or charm he utterly gives up on.

Some say he is insane, touched in the head. Others call him The Adventurous Bard, some call him The Infamous Bard. One thing for sure, Bard is a true rogue and scoundrel but when he commits himself to a cause he rarely gives it up, he seeks adventure and wealth by day, the love and warmth of a woman by night.

LOL. Something tells me he'll give Tannin (and Arva :P) some competition. ;D

Nice sheet for....Bard the bard. :D