Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless someone has already stolen my username (in which case i'll have to remove them from the equation at some point) I shall be mythic on the steam too :biggrin:

I know I'm not the only one using "Ithildin", but that doesn't matter; you can change the user/profile name to anything you want, whenever you want, same as forum titles here (Fashionista, Fashion Victim, and so forth). It's the account name that doesn't change, and I don't think that's the one given out to people. I let Auri know to look for an Ithildin who uses my Nexus icon, and she was able to add me. :kiss:

Lokii will be back, I am not getting rid of him. He may come back as a background character or even for a string of adventures. He will kinda flow in and out... just to spice up the RP. Bard is my main and ill swap out to Lokii sometimes and RP as both of them aswell (be prepared for long posts) so understand I am not getting rid of him today... if the story I have built around him goes (somewhat) as planned.... he will be gone but hopefully when he goes your opinions of him will change.

I have created an account- It won't allow me into chat sessions because of these restrictions steam has in place to stop spamming or some thing like that. Says to access features like chat sessions, adding friends, inviting people etc, are for members who have bought something in the store or redeemed a game.

Oh dear. That sucks. If you ever consider getting a Steam game, amazon.com would be a good place to buy one. I actually found a THQ 6-game pack and bought it for about $7 (If I were to buy each game individually, it would've cost me over $120). I'm just saying that deals can be found on amazon if you're interested.

I have created an account- It won't allow me into chat sessions because of these restrictions steam has in place to stop spamming or some thing like that. Says to access features like chat sessions, adding friends, inviting people etc, are for members who have bought something in the store or redeemed a game.

Oh dear. That sucks. If you ever consider getting a Steam game, amazon.com would be a good place to buy one. I actually found a THQ 6-game pack and bought it for about $7 (If I were to buy each game individually, it would've cost me over $120). I'm just saying that deals can be found on amazon if you're interested.

Hmm, seems like that was one hell of a bargain! But to be honest, i'm not so much a PC gamer, i tend to buy the latest titles for consoles. That, and with my graphics card, i can barely run oblivion. Still, my fault, i never, ever get around to remembering to buy the card- have it all bookmarked and everything :laugh: But even then, the only game i imagine i'd buy is Skyrim, and that's a maybe.