Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome, Raz. :happy: It is great to hear that you are interesting in joining the RP. :dance:

It is sad to see you go, Ithil. I as well liked reading your posts and characters.

I am also very sorry for not posting anything lately. I am very busy at the moment with real life things. :wacko:

:( And now i am sad.... hate to see you go but i can completely understand. If you're not really having fun and your heart's not into it then why bother? Then all it really becomes is a waste of time. So here's to hoping that you have fun reading whatever comes next :thumbsup:

Also.. page 300 :dance: :dance: :dance:

Hate to lose 2 Rpers in a single day, but what's done is done. Sorry to see the both of you go.

Sorry for not posting much lately, i've been working on Ravenna's travels as of late. Currently in Phlegethos.

Anyhoo, i'll try and get a post up soon :thumbsup:

Ooh, Ravenna! :dance: Always fun to see what she's up to. :D

I have already done far too many words to put in one post :laugh: But i don't want to split it up into the RP either, as it'll be giant posts every so often, which will get lost pages behind :laugh: I think i may post the final product on deviant art should anyone be interested when i finish, that way i think shall be much easier :thumbsup:

Whoa, I missed a lot. Hey there, kiddos. I sorta went to sleep at 6 PM and just woke up. (It's 11:14 AM right now.) :sweat:

Before that, I was lazy and out of ideas for a while... So, I welcome Raz and am sorry to see Ithil and Mac go and, and, *yawns* ...I just woke up, it's a wonder I even logged in this quickly. :P

I guess I got a little readin' to do. I'll probably get lazy at some point, 'cause you know, I'm me.

(Edit: You see how distracted I am? Started typing at 11:14, finished at 11:25 because somehow I was distracted for ten minutes. :B )

Edited by tokyobleach