Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

I agree, keep it to 3.5e standards. While I don't know too much about FR's, i did read up on the spellplague. An alternate reality where it never happens is most definitely preferable.

Well then, I'll try and remember it's you then, and congratz on the change. Outta curiosity though, why did you change it? If you don't mind me asking, that is.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank the gods for that ;D

Oh, and with regards to group chat, i should be able to join you fellows in a week or two, Skyrim (along with all those other components you need for a gaming machine)

Finally, after 2 years... I remembered! ;D

Yay! :D

I sure hope no one would have any objections to Adamant returning if I saw an opportune moment, I currently have very little to do and I'm a bit bored of scouring the internet looking for anything interesting.

I sure hope no one would have any objections to Adamant returning if I saw an opportune moment, I currently have very little to do and I'm a bit bored of scouring the internet looking for anything interesting.

Personally, I think it would be best for you to jump in with a new character - Adamant caused a lot of tension between RPers, and I don't want that to happen again.

You're welcome to come back as soon as you post a new character sheet. Make sure that your new char is not OP like Adamant.

Can someone please tell me how Adamant was overpowered? Just because he was hostile, are you using a different power-o-meter or something to measure this? That is, considering the good side brought in half the towns watch and a god into the fray during the groups encounter with the warforged.

Edited by Brutii

brought in half the towns watch and a god into the fray during the groups encounter with the warforged.

Indeed, i have to agree with Brutii on this matter- If i recall correctly a certain... ex member unleashed the Tree God, and half the town's watch to surround Adamant- Who up to that point had fought fairly, Brutii never did any attacks that could kill our characters, and orchestrated the fight scenes rather well, keeping within the rules and such. It was the rather annoying interference of the Tree God that flared up arguments if I recall, arguments that resulted in the rule of using gods for Cameo's only.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

If I remember right, Adamant was the one insistent on killing off other RPer's characters because "it happens in real life."

While I admit that someone else caused most of the trouble, there were still some problems in the beginning with Adamant, specifically the part where he grabbed MY dragon and shoved him towards MY Blade Barrier spell (taking control of someone else's char without permission).

Also, we could never get past confrontations with the warforged because he could just repair himself in no time at all and easily catch up with the group again. Because no one can kill each other's characters off without the RPer's consent, it almost turned into an endless cycle of fighting the same character forever. I know that is OP.

I am not going to argue about this. Adamant is out. Any other character like him from anyone will not be accepted.

Besides, I think Adamant and the resulting conflicts between the characters themselves and the RPers ran its course a long time ago. It bled over into this very thread, and I had to step in to resolve it.

It's time to move on and start fresh.

Most everyone who is still here has remained in the RP because we are respectful of each other. That's why it works. That's why we've had it for as long as we have. I want it to stay that way.

BTW,

are you using a different power-o-meter or something to measure this?

Nope. I'm not using a different power-o-meter. I'm the power-o-meter.

Edited by AurianaValoria1