Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome sheet! Although my only comment would be the difficulty of integrating him into the group, considering how severe his dislike of anything that isn't Gold Elf. The group is full to the brim of exotic races, including moon elf and drow, Just an observation.

I'm glad you mentioned that: Nym won't readily voice his disapproval when he is forced to group with those of the 'lesser races', especially if it means getting closer to his ultimate goal(s).

I've got some stuff to do today at around 5 PM and it's about 3 PM now... So I'll post a little something and then I've got to go get ready. :sweat:

Also - I wondered what happened to you, Altmer. Welcome back. I've got to read your sheet later, though. :S

Thanks!

Is it okay if I already start posting in Myth Drannor? It would make the most sense for my character to start there, after all, or should I wait until you all reach there?

And now for a break from my usual character type. A lighthearted character with little to no seriousness to him whatsoever.

Name: Hexol Wanderfoot.
GENERAL INFORMATION:
Race: Kender
Class: Rogue/ Wizard
Alignment: Chaotic good
Deity: None yet.

APPEARANCE:

Height: 3’6
Weight: around 50 pounds
Hair: long and dark brown, kept in a topknot
Eyes: bright green
Skin: lightly tanned
Handedness: Left
Scars/Tattoos: none
General physical description: To the untrained eye he looks just like an elf child, but upon further inspection his face shows subtle signs of aging as barely noticeable lines have begun to form on his face.
Voice: A rather high pitched sounding much like a child.
Clothing/armor: He wears an odd mismatched outfit covered in patches of all different kinds of fabric and material.
Weapons: Carries a pair of strangely designed hooked knives that look more akin to sickles than daggers
Other Magical Equipment: A compass that doesn’t point north, A fork that glows in the presence of spoiled food. A whistle that can play any song that it’s user can think of. A ball of yarn that never runs out. A knife that can only be used to fix broken pottery. A deck of cards that can swap to a card that you aren’t thinking of. A bag of holding that will often change the color of any item that is pulled from it.

PERSONALITY
General Personality Traits: Like an overly energetic kitten Hexal gets into whatever he can, whenever he can. Always looking for new things and ways to entertain himself.
Dislikes: boring things, thieves.
Fears: Nothing.
Attitudes towards friends/strangers: Extremely nice and open. Shares everything and treats everyone in the same friendly manner
Opinion of the world: It’s all just one giant adventure.

HISTORY
Birthplace: A small Kender village on his home world of Krynn
Family/Relationships: None here on Faerun
Friends: Would like to think that everyone is his friend.
Enemies: None, though he has a certain hatred of thieves.
Background: As with all Kenders, wanderlust hit him like a ton of bricks and he’s been on the move ever since, even going as far as hopping onto a spelljammer and leaving his home world, now he finds himself on Faerun, where everything is exciting and new.
OTHER INFORMATION

Languages spoken - At the moment the only that’s useful on Toril is common.
Pets/Animal Companions: His familiar is a small grey and white cat that can speak common, but can only say two words, Help and Todd.