Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

And yep, Lyria's gone. :P Sorry, I just couldn't keep up her character. She'll be replaced with Quarylene, and I'll get up a sheet for her ASAP.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda herded everyone on the ship without exactly moving anyone, if that makes sense. :P Wanted to get everyone into a good position. Hope that was OK. :D

It's okay with me. :thumbsup: I actually planned to get everyone into Shalena's ship. As I mentioned in the PM she doesn't have enough men to navigate both ships.

Oh and I forgot to include this in my post but they didn't burn the horses with Umberlee's Wave. Can't find the right place to post this, so let's assume that horses are also in the Sea's Compass. :hurr:

Oh and before I forgot this again, welcome back, spyro! ;D Great character sheets. :dance:

OK, so here's the sheet for the new, revamped (pardon the pun) Ginafae. I think she'll be far more enjoyable than her previous version. :D Some things will be filled in as the story goes along.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Quarylene Barrimtor (Formerly Ginafae Orlyndar)

GENERAL INFORMATION:

Race: Undead (Drow Vampire)

Class: Rogue/Assassin

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Deity: Lolth (precarious, may change soon)

APPEARANCE:

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 150 lbs

Hair: Shoulder-length, straight, silky white

Eyes: Solid white, with only a slight indication that an iris once existed

Skin: Jet black, with a slight blue tinge

Handedness: Ambidextrous

Scars/Tattoos: Several runic white markings on her face, the meaning of which is unknown

General physical description: Quarylene's facial features are sharp and chiseled, her well-shaped mouth twisted into an almost perpetual sneer. Her ears are long and slender, behind which her hair is often tucked. Since being resurrected, her body is slighter and less muscled, more suited to stealth than direct hand-to-hand combat.

Voice: Low for a female, generally sultry. She is prone to snarling or hissing when angry.

Clothing/armor: An intricate black leather corset with a halter neck, several layers of leather fashioned in flame-like shapes around the breasts and hips and studded with tiny diamonds and onyx beads - it laces tightly up the back, stopping just below the shoulder blades. A floor-length black skirt flows from beneath the corset - a single layer of satin, embroidered in the back with a silvery thread in intricate serpent motifs and slit high up both thighs. Under the skirt, she wears a pair of fine, mithral chain stockings, held up by black leather garters from a belt embellished with silver studs. A pair of knee-high, towering heeled black leather boots and fingerless, elbow-length leather gloves top it all off.

Weapons: Two mithral daggers with serpent hilts.

Other Magical Equipment: None at the moment

PERSONALITY

General Personality Traits: Crafty, conniving, bloodthirsty, savage, merciless, pitiless, and arrogant.

Likes: Getting her way; immediate satisfaction; beautiful treasures, clothing, armor, and weapons; fighting and watching fights; rulership; the Drow race

Dislikes: Surfacers; anything opposite of her likes; the Seldarine

Fears: Nothing

Attitudes towards friends/strangers: There is no such thing as friends or allies; everyone and everything is expendable

Opinion of the world: "Survival of the fittest" attitude

HISTORY

Birthplace: The Underdark

Family/Relationships: None

Friends: None

Enemies: Anyone who stands in opposition to her

Background: Ginafae was a zealous priestess of the Spider Queen and former Matron Mother of House Orlyndar. After she destroyed her failed House, she struck out on her own...blazing an evil trail of destruction through the Underdark. Most who encountered her never lived to tell the tale. She hunted down her ages-old enemy, Maydiira Torana, and finally led her to her doom, but at the cost of her own life. She was slain by the dracolich Valthanarax along with her foe.

Since then, the Spider Queen has resurrected Ginafae as a vampire, renaming her "Quarylene Barrimtor" and giving her one more opportunity to serve the goddess on the mortal plane - but with the burden of undeath upon her for foolishly losing her House and her own life. This act has pushed Ginafae away from Lolth, and the drow is now actively contemplating revenge.

OTHER INFORMATION

Skills and feats: Hide (24), Search (18), Spot (18), Move Silently (22)

Darkvision - Quarylene can see very well in caves and at night

Stealthy - Quarylene is better at hiding and sneaking than average

Blind Fight - Quarylene can fight against invisible creatures or when blinded

Weapon Finesse - Quarylene demonstrates talent with small weapons

Crippling Strike - More sneak attack damage

Defensive Roll - Has a chance of taking only half damage from potentially fatal attacks

Whirlwind Attack - Can attack each enemy within 5 feet simultaneously

Drow Racial Spells - Darkness and Light can be used 1x per day; Immunity to sleep

Vampire Abilities - Mist Form: can escape when dealt a fatal blow by transforming into mist and fleeing to her coffin (if she has one)

Languages spoken - Common, Abyssal, Infernal, some Celestial, Undercommon

Pets/Animal Companions: None

Edited by AurianaValoria1

Awesome new sheet, I really love this new version of Gina :yes:

Here is my new character, to be introduced a little later on (when dry land is available) Or not at all, you all know how flimsy my promise of introducing and keeping characters is (looks back at all those abandoned and killed off...)

Name: Aurora

GENERAL INFOTMATION:

Race: half-elf

Class: Bard

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Deity: Sharess

APPEARANCE:

Height: 5'9.5"

Weight: 120lbs

Hair: reaching bellow her shoulders, wavy, tousled and voluminous, a rich copper colour, darker towards her roots it gradually lightens in ever so slight shades throughout.

Eyes: Milky brown with a darker ring around her pupil.

Skin: overall pale it is ever so slightly sunkissed, giving her a healthy, radiant glow.

Handedness: Ambidexterous.

Scars/Tattoos: She has a large tattoo of a thorned rose on her back, and no scars, her skin is as flawless as she can possibly keep it.

General Physical Description: Tall, thin, lithe and athletically toned, Auroura’s face is most definitely the most distinguishing feature she has to offer, aside from her head of copper hair. Her eyes are rather widely spaced and are acorn shaped, framed by long lashes and narrow, pointed eyebrows. Her cheekbones are high and largely pronounced from her face, leaving her with gaunt cheeks and a strong jaw to even out her features. Her nose is very small and delicate, barely extending from her face more than an inch.

Voice: Deep and sultry her words are always sugar coated and drawn out.

Disabilities: Following her pleasures has gotten her into tight situations before, and will continue to do so.

Clothing/Armor: Her outfit was custom made by a tailor to fit her tastes. All one piece it is a blue leather jumpsuit crafted to fit her skin-tight, with cut-out panels on her back, sides, and the outer edge of her legs, said cut-outs are covered with a transparent black silk, the neckline is plunging and ends between her breasts. It has full arms and shoulders. On her hands she wears a pair of black leather fingerless gloves, and on her feet studded black high heeled sandals.

Weapons: A rapier with a golden hilt.

Visual Appearance:

http://i.models.com/i/db/2012/6/105216/105216-800w.jpg

PERSONALITY:

General Personality Traits: Generally Aurora is easily bored, easily distracted, and easily interested in events, having once been an incredibly bubbly and enthusiastic bard with a touch of innocence, this has long since faded and she sees her talents as chores, and anything that isn’t full of excitement and pleasure boring, be that pleasure of the body, mind, soul or whatever feeling takes her fancy at the time.

Likes: Herself, adventure, danger, fulfilling her desires, festivals, pleasure, interacting with people on an intimate level, fighting, dance (when she can be bothered), Sharess and her church.

Dislikes: Torture, pain inflicted upon her, unpleasant smells, sewage, the church of bane, undeath.

Fears: Dying before her time, not being able to fulfil her wants and desires.

Attitudes towards friends/strangers: Friendly towards strangers and close with friends, if an aspect about someone attracts her, then she is likely to make the first move to take the relationship to the next level. Although she isn’t stupid, she is a good judge of character and knows when not to get entwined with someone.

Opinion of the world: The world is a beautiful place to be used abused and travelled to experience all it has to offer and to feel all of its pleasures.

HISTORY:

Past: (TBA, I’m feeling lazy okay?)

Birthplace: (TBA)

Family/Relationships: Mother, Father and two brothers, although she doesn’t see much of them.

Friends: She has a lot of friends in various places and most she barely knows the name of.

Enemies: These are numerous too, although non quite to a dangerous level as of yet.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster