Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just took some time to correct some incorrect horse terminology in my last post. :facepalm:

Also, I was thinking that since fairs are usually multi-day events, the first day (this evening) would be the singing contest; the second day - archery competition; third day - magic show; fourth day - melee tourney and joust.

Anyone who wants their characters to participate in the singing contest, then, should get them all warmed up and well hydrated. :P In the meantime, anyone else's characters who plan on participating in the other events can practice once we get to the fairgrounds.

I really didn't plan too many details for this tournament (other than a couple of surprises), so have fun! This is intended for your chars to let loose a bit and enjoy themselves in an atmosphere that's perhaps a bit less stiff than the ball in Cormyr. ;D

****CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!****

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Tales of Faerun has reached

400 pages

and

4000 posts!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I would like everyone to know that I'm pulling out of this RP. I've been lacking inspiration for it for a long time, barely posting enough to keep me in it, and that's not good enough. If I'm going to be in it, I have to be active, and I know that I've begun to rub Auri the wrong way by dodging posts left and right. I'm sorry to leave and I'm going to miss all your characters and mine. It was a very fun RP while I was in it, and I hope it stays that way for you guys in the future. :D